chapter 2 First love is back.

When I was lost in my thoughts someone knocked at my door and I said come in. It was a junior doctor.

Dr. Ella : Senior,Dr. Darsh Taylor sir has asked you to come to his cabin.
Me : Do you know why he called me?
Dr. Ella : Yes,he said that a new doctor will be joining your department to help you to treat patients.
Me : Okay, I am coming you can go now.

She left my cabin and I went to Dr. Darsh sir cabin and found many of my colleagues are there. I greeted everyone there and I saw a backside of a man who was also sitting in the cabin but he was not my colleagues but I was not able to see his face because he didn't turn around.

Me : Sir did you called me for something?

After hearing my voice that man turned at me. After I saw his face I was shocked. (Why is he here? When I am trying to move on why he have to appear again in my life. God why did you send him again in my life? Do you want me to experience the same pain again? But somewhere in my heart I feel relaxed seeing him again after many years.)

Dr. Darsh : Hey Dr. Stella,let me introduce you to a new doctor. He is Dr. Aarav Smith . He will join your department and would help you to treat patients.
Dr. Aarav : I am glad to meet you Stella after so long.
Me : Same here.
Dr. Darsh : Dr. Aarav and Dr. Stella, Do you know each other?
Dr. Aarav : Yes of course, we studied in the same school.
Dr. Darsh : Oh! I see ! Then it would be easy for you two to work together.
Me : Yes,sir why not.
Dr. Darsh : Dr. Stella show Dr. Aarav around the hospital and his cabin.
Me : Yes,sir.
Dr. Aarav come with me I will show you around the hospital.

We went out of Dr. Darsh cabin and Aarav is following me.
(What I will talk to him now? Why did I even agreed to saw him around? What the hell I will do now? He is gonna work with me in the same hospital. How will I face my first love again? I am trying to move on and now he came back again.)

Dr. Aarav : Stella, where are you lost? What are you thinking about?

Me : No, I was just thinking about my patient's diseases.
And Dr. Aarav how are you?
Dr. Aarav : First of all don't call me Dr.just call me Aarav. You are my school friend why you need to be so formal and I am fine. What about you?
Me : I am also fine. And let me show you our general department.
Dr. Aarav : Okay.
Stella,you have changed a lot. The girl who used to be quiet and ignored people has changed. You have become much more beautiful than before.
Me : Aarav till now you have not got rid of your flirty behaviour.
Dr. Aarav : No, I was speaking the truth.
Me : Okay and this is your cabin and that one is my cabin. You settle with your cabin and I will leave now.
Dr. Aarav : Okay.
Hey Stella would you have lunch with me as it is almost 2pm.
Me : Sorry,but I have promised my senior to have lunch with him.
Okay then bye.

Dr. Aarav : (Is she dating someone? But what about my feelings that I have for her from school onwards? When I knew she worked here I thought I would be able to confess to her now.)

Finally, I left that Aarav and went to my cabin.

(Now I am getting some peace. God help me give me a solution to deal with him. Now how will I face my feelings again.)

Suddenly a knock was heard at my door.

Me : Come in,Who is it?
Dr. Justin: Stella, what about our lunch?
I was waiting for you in the canteen but you didn't come so I came to find you.
Me : Oh! Sorry, I forget about it. I was showing my new colleague the whole hospital after that I decided to find you but because of some work I came back to my cabin.

I hope everyone will like this chapter of the story.