𝐈

.

There's this girl in my english and cooking class

There's this girl in my english and cooking class. Narumi Sato. She had black hair that was thrown into a bun every day, and eyes that glew a pinkish red, which if she didn't have glasses on above them, I'd assumed was from her contacts (or she was just a vampire). She always wore layers. Jackets, tights, whatever you can think of. She was a very closed off person, more introverted and quiet. She was always sitting alone at a table, and if someone did sit next to her, one random day, she wouldn't speak to them all too much. Just a subtle "hey", even if she didn't know them.

Long story short... Her appeal had me hooked. She was a pretty girl, no denying my attraction towards her. Everything about her closed off vibe was complimented perfectly with everything else about her.

I'd never be able to gain the courage to talk to her though.

If it was a girl who didn't stand out so much, I'd done asked her out by now... (me when I'm lying) but she probably doesn't know how much attention she brings her own pretty face. Guys I knew talked about her all the time. Things like how pretty her eyes were and how big of a butt she had. I'm not going to deny it, I've definitely looked, but at least I didn't whisper "gyat" every-time I found myself behind her, like those creeps.

"Enjoy your weekend guys. I know I won't..." Mr. Steinhart, our really ancient English professor who was endlessly grumpy, commented drowsily before slouching in his desk and throwing some trash into his personal bin.

English was my final class of the day and as Mr. Steinart said, it was now the weekend. Remembering this, I quickly packed my stuff up into my book bag. Kuroo was grinning ear to ear for some reason and I got suspicious quickly.

"What?" I asked moving my face closer to his, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Huh?" Kuroo still had a grin as he tilted his head back at me.

"You're smiling like an idiot. What's up?" I poked his backpack strap accusingly.

"Well Amie just hit my line tryna get some tutoring again tonight." He said it like it wasn't the most obvious cap of this week.

Amie was a girl in Kuroo's year of college who was head over heels in love with.... Well, Kuroo. I doubted it though. She definitely just wanted that dick. And Kuroo just did not see that, and assumed she had real aspirations and wanted to be a better student. BULLSHIT. She was the casual college thot who only came to get laid a million times and get fucked up at parties.

"Riiiight... tutoring." I mumbled, grabbing my bag and slinging it over my shoulders.

"Yup." Kuroo sat on his desk waiting for me to get situated.