10: Suite Chaos

"First stop is Rota, Spain!"
Gail exclaims as the Bellas prepare for the show backstage.

"They're so.. dope"
Chloe mumbles, watching one of the other bands play.

"Guys, this is the first time we'll be playing together in three years. It's gonna be so fun!"
Emily looks at the girls with an excited grin before Evermoist begins playing.

"Guys, they're really good"
She mumbles nervously, tightening her grip on Y/n'a hand.

"Okay, so they're pretty and polished and sexy and.. I dunno I was listing stuff and now I'm sad"
Beca mumbles before the announcer speaks up.

"And now we have an acapella group with a few YouTube clicks. Put your hand together for the Bellas"
The Bellas walk onto the stage before starting their performance as Y/n watches from the side.

As the Bellas are performing, 'taps' goes off on the speaker causing the Bellas to stop their performance. They whisper among each other before saluting.

"This is to honour the fallen soldiers and tonight, it's the fallen Bellas"
John speaks into the microphone before Gail takes over.

"Look at them. Those girls don't even know what to do. They look like idiots"

The group are gathered in the hotel room as they talk about the disaster that just occurred.

"Should we consider using instruments?"
Beca asks while laying on the bed.

"That's so funny! I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just say that so we can still be friends"
Aubrey laughs before Chloe interrupts.

"If we had drums then we wouldn't need Lilly and if we had bass then we wouldn't need me"
She mumbles sadly.

"I don't think you guys need instruments. There's no way those guys are better than you. Tonight was just poor timing, that's all"
Y/n speaks with a smile from her spot next to Beca.

"Y/n's right guys. We just need to show DJ Khalid that we are different and better than the other bands, you know?"
Aubrey walks in front of the group.

"Yeah, we did great. The horn just cut our vibe"
Cynthia responded.

"Y/n, where's Emily?"
Beca asks her sister.

"I dunno. She said she had to do something f but she would meet us here later"
Just as the younger girl said that, the door swung open to reveal the girl they had been talking about.

"Alright ladies pick up your tits. We're going out. Hey baby"
Emily adds the last part as she leans down to leave a kiss on her girlfriends lips.

"What do you mean we're going out?"
Chloe asks with a confused look.

"What do you mean, what do I mean? We just sucked balls in front of DJ Khalid. He's staying at that fancy casino hotel across the street and I say we all get dressed and we show him that we are not a joke"

"Emily, I can't believe that a half-decent idea came out of your dumb mouth. Let's get tarted up and-"
Fat Amy is cut off by Chloe.

"Tatted up?"

"Tarted. Tarted up"

"It sounds like tatted up"
Audrey joins in.

"She's the caramel tart. She's the chocolate tart. You're the vanilla tart"

"Thanks, babe"
Beca replies.

"Hmm.."
Fat Amy hums as she points at Chloe before being interrupted by Y/n.

"Oh, 'Tarted'"

"Well , if it's easier, we can just say slutty"

"Okay guys, let's get slutty"
Beca looks at the rest of the group.

"Alright, I think we should split up. Divide and conquer"
Aubrey takes charge when they get to the hotel.
Everyone goes off in small groups and as Beca and Chloe turn a corner they see a familiar duo.

"Uh, what are you guys doing?"
Emily and Y/n pull apart as their cheeks flush red.

"Nothing, nothing"
Emily replies before Chloe pushes Beca into the corner.

"It's that guy"
She whispers, looking to the side.

"Dude what is.. what is with this?"
Beca waves her hands and looks down before Chloe realises her hands are on her friends breasts.

"Hey, that guys knows Khaled, right? We should follow him"
Emily speaks up as the rest of the girls join them.

"Okay legacy, come on. Everyone act normal"
Beca replies as the girls walk towards the man.

"This room is as big as a house"
Y/n mumbles when the Bellas walk into the large hotel room.

"Oh, Beca"
The man walks towards the group before stopping in front of Beca.

"Oh, what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you"

"I don't.. that's weird"

"I saw you hiding behind the bushes"

"No, I don't think so. This is a really popular jumpsuit and hairstyle, so.. I see what's happened. This is not my friends suite. That's embarrassing"

"Uh, no, this is DJ Khaled's suite"

"Oh, we had no idea"
Y/n joins in the conversation.

"Yeah, we're throwing a party for him, if he decides to show up. You guys should hang out. You wanna hang out?"

"Twist my arm, we'll do it"
Beca tells the man with a smile.

"Well, let's go. I'll give you a tour"
The Bellas follow him around as he tells them about DJ Khaled's interests.

"Can you explain this terrifying situation?"
Y/n asks as she points behind the man.

"What? My face?"
He asks with an offended look.

"No, not your face. The thing behind you"

"Oh, the apiary. This is a portable beehive that Sunburst uses to harvest natural honey"

"Hmm.. that doesn't seem like a disaster waiting to happen"
Beca mutters in reply.

"Oh, Beca. I need to show you something. You're gonna love it"

"Uh, sure, let's go"
Beca and Theo walk behind a curtain as the rest of the Bellas explore the rest of the suite.

"Oh, you were just with Aubrey's dad!"
Emily exclaims as her, Aubrey and Y/n were talking to a man.

"He was so exited to see your show. It's too bad he can't make it"
He replies, looking at the blonde girl.

"Oh, that's okay. He's a busy man and my dad always said 'expect finite disappointment and remember, there's always more where that came from'"
The blonde speaks before accidentally setting the curtains on fire.
Everyone screams as the suite turns to chaos and Emily smashes the window to let the bees out.

"Checkmate Bellas, Checkmate"
Evermoist mutters as they walk through the suite door with DJ Khaled.

So sorry for the long wait! I've been really busy with work and school and I've also had writers block. I hope the long wait was worth it!