Chapter VIII. The Pointy End

Start from the beginning

"Every time you open your mouth, I feel kicking" I laugh "Stop"

Jaime takes his hand away in surrender "He is strong" showing me his muscles "Like his father"

"I'm sure about that" I look at the map "So what is new?"

"The Riverlords are falling back with us at their heels. And father is bringing around a second Lannister army from the South. And it's even larger than that army."

"Your army?"

"They are not mine only they are ours and they are at Kingslanding and Hightower with Daeron"

I ask "What is the plan again?"

Jaime points at the map at Dragonstone "Take Dragonston and have a big army"

"About Robb's army?"

"Not much but still army"

I nod "Robb is smart"

"I know and that's what I'm worried about" I sigh looking away "Lyanna"

"I'm scared of our plan"

"It will work, there is a raven that came from Hightower"

"Yes"

"Baelor mentioned that Daeron went to Valyria"

"Valyria?? after the sea smoke" Jaime nods "The place that no one back"

"Yes that horrible place"

I widen my eyes "Robert is dead and a lot of people want the throne and we kinda breaking the rules and maybe we will face my brother in a battle" smile at him "And you telling me our best hope is ran to a demolished place"

"Well, that makes it simple then."

"I suppose it does."

"But look at us, my plan and your help" he holds my hand kissing it "Together we smashed the Riverlords at the Golden Tooth, and now lays siege to Riverrun, Catelyn Stark's homeland."

"And my father is a hostage

"And my father is a hostage. Joffrey rules in King's Landing."

"My sister rules, you mean, Lyanna" I scoff thinking "Everything going to be okay"

A Messenger suddenly enters the tent, interrupting us. He gets on one knee in front of Jaime "If it please, Ser Jaime and my lady, Lord Tywin moving against Robb Stark cause Robb enters the lion's den."

I look at Jaime scared.

Jaime holds my hand and turns to him "Thanks you can go" He leaves the tent.

"He going to kill him, right"

"Maybe or Yes but your brother is smart"

I nod "Yes"

"But I'm smarter and this army is less than my father's army then" Jaime stands looking at the map "If I want to win__"

I raise my head "I will attack you" Jaime nods and I start to panic "Jaime, What we should do?"

"Nothing sticks in our plan"

"What?"

"I'm the kingslayer and you're the dishonored girl and we will be that two for these next months so do it as I say to keep three of us safe"

"No if that happens and Robb comes here" I sigh "You will face each other in a battle"

"If that happens that's the plan"

"I am not in"

"You have to"

"No, they will send me back to Winterfell and they will separate us" I shake my head "No, ten minutes ago we were thinking of staying until you are ninety years old"

"Lyanna, please" he kissed my hand "Let us wait and see if he could pass the bridge I will attack first"

"I wish Frey house fright from the lions"

"I wish that too"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Far at House Frey of the Crossing is a noble house of the Riverlands. Their main seat is the Twins, a pair of castles on each bank of the northern Green Fork of the Trident that serves as a vital bridge across the river.

The lord of the house is called the Lord of the Crossing. Their sigil is two blue towers united by a bridge on silver-grey, representing the Twins.

In the yard outside the castle. A girl riding her horse jumps and takes out an arrow pointing at a man "You better run now"

 A girl riding her horse jumps and takes out an arrow pointing at a man "You better run now"

"I left for a year and you act like a beast"

Caspian Banefort (18) of Banefort is a noble house from Banefort in the wastelands, one of the main families sworn to Casterly Rock

Caspian Banefort (18) of Banefort is a noble house from Banefort in the wastelands, one of the main families sworn to Casterly Rock. His father is Lord Quenten and he is the heir.

They blazon their shields with a hooded man, black on grey with within a fiery treasure. Bernia Frey (16) daughter of Walder Frey and Rowena Banefort. 

Bernia Frey laughs and puts the arrow down "What are you doing here, Banefort"

Caspian hugs her "Well, I missed you, Frey"

"I missed you too" she puts the arrow back in her bag "Why did you come? your father dragged you last month"

"I came to see Aunt Genna and after that Jaime is in camp nearby so I will go to him"

"Yeah I heard"

They walk together in the yard, Bernia says "Robb and his sister will be against each other"

Caspian mocks her "Robb your secret lover"

"Shut up, I like him and__"

"And he never knew you are a life"

"Shut up"

"Fine, but do you think Snow White will be against her brother, they are Stark"

"But she is a Lannister now and carries his child"

They stop walking and stare at each other.