10

Y/N P.O.V

After I was done talking with Yeonjun we bid each other out goodbyes and he continued walking, I had a nice chat with him though. As we said bye I heard the door to chans house slam shut.

I went and knocked on the door and it was soon opened by Chan. "Y/N! Come on in" he said, his Aussie accent will always be iconic. "Thanks" I said laughing as I entered.

"Everyone's just doing their own thing, Felix, Minho and I are in the kitchen if you need us" Chan spoke and I Just nodded. He went back to the Kitchen.

I looked around and saw Hyunjin sitting on the couch in the living room. Our eyes met, I smiled and waved at him. I thought he would gesture back but he kept his blank expression and started looking at his phone. Ouch that hurt.

I walked towards the living room curious of what happened and walked pass Jeongin and Han playing video games. I took a seat beside Hyunjin. "Hey" I said looking towards him politely, he just nodded in return. We stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"How was the guys you were talking to outside the house?" He asked out of nowhere, breaking the silence. "Oh him,he was just my ex-" I widened my eyes for a second. I looked over to him, he had a disappointed face "Hyunjin-". He didn't let me finish and just walked off.

"What's up with him?" Said Han with a confused expression. "I don't know..."
I wasn't sure if he was mad that I was talking to Yeonjun or not. But it seemed so.

-One Hour Later-
Everyone was sitting at the table for dinner. Hyunjin was seated parallel to me and looking at we with sharp eyes. After sometime he broke eye contact with me. The tension was so thick I could sit it with a knife. I was zoning out and left out a long awaited sigh.

"Y/n are you ok?" Asked Felix, "Oh uh yeah I'm fine" I snapped out of my thoughts. I am sure the members were all starting to suspect something.

After everyone was finished eating I volunteered to do the dishes and get my mind of stuff.

-Meanwhile-
A/N P.O.V
Felix and Hyunjin were chilling on the balcony of Chan's house. "I'm gonna go downstairs to the members u coming?" Felix asked Hyunjin. "I'll be there in a bit" he replied. Felix nodded and went downstairs to the livingroom with the other members.

When he was at the door of the livingroom he overheard Han saying "Yeah he has been acting weird". So he just decided to eavesdrop and listen.

"Usually Hyunjin's face would light up when y/n would walk in the room, I mean like when we were at Felixs house for a sleepover, they were sitting together and he could barely stop smiling" said Minho, "I mean he looks at her so beautifully and today he's ignoring her??" Says Chan, "Yeah there was definitely tension between him
And y/n, the other day I went to lunch with him and he couldn't stop talking about her" Jeongin said.

As Felix continued listening he was surprised...Hyunjin liked his sister??.

Hyunjin P.O.V
I was going downstairs from the balcony to me member when I stumbled upon the kitchen and saw
Y/n doing the dishes. I left out a soft sigh looking at her.

Suddenly while she was washing a plate it fell from her hand, smashed on the counter and cut her finger. "Ouch!" She squealed, Blood oozing out her finger. I quickly rushed to her she looked at me. "Step aside from the glass be careful"I said strictly.

Once we were in the corner I grabbed the first aid kit from the top of the fridge and cleaned her wound.

Felix P.O.V
I heard something break in the kitchen so I went to check it out. When I peeped through the door I saw glass plate broken on the floor and Hyunjin treating Y/n's hand where she probably got cut.

I wasn't against them being together, Hyunjin's a good guy and would treat her right. I was just not sure if Y/N was ready, she could accidentally rush things. I just didn't want either one to get hurt. I just decided to leave them.

Hyunjin's P.O.V

After I was done the wound I closed the first aid box. I took a deep breadth and asked "are you ok?", "am I ok?..." "huh" I scoffed, "why have you been ignoring me the whole time since I reached here?Did I do something? You were just fine in the morning!?" "Y/n let's go somewhere where the members can't hear us arguing" I said sighing.

Y/N P.O.V
"Would you finally care to tell me what happened" I said impatiently. "Wasn't the guy you were talking to, before coming here ur ex? I mean you guys were smiling, laughing, hugging ?! Like y/n the last time u saw him u were crying and devastated? And now this. I thought there was something between us, something here, I thought we liked eachother" the lest part he said was faint like he was failing to admit it.

"Hyunjin trust me there is something, you just didn't even bother listening or hearing me out. You just came to conclusions without listening to both sides of the situation" there was silence filling the air "Well.. I'm listening now would you care to speak?"......

I told Hyunjin the TRUTH, every detail from A to Z. "Do you finally understand? I meant it when I said something is there". "I'm sorry.." We stood in silence for a few minutes until Hyunjin spoke up "I'll be honest... sometimes all I think about is you... you and I together" tears threatened to fall out of my eyes and two words "Me too".

-------------------
We're doing good, almost at the ending. I hope your enjoying the fan fic😭.

-author nim