Chapter 2: Wishes Came True

People change over the years, and that changes situations for good and for bad.

--------

|Jade|

After rehearsal, i went immediately home with a bad mood . Nobody dared ask why. Tori Vega is just plain infuriating. She- she's just annoying and, and i hate her so much. After Beck and I got together, that one night at Homecoming, I thought that maybe Tori and I could be friends. But no, she's just annoying and slowly kills me with her optimism.

Why do i hate her so much?

Maybe it's because she stole Beck away from me. Yep, thats why. Beck broke up with me to be with her. I see the way he looks at her during lunch. Everyone is just to blind to see it but me.

it hurts so much knowing that he chooses Tori over me. Thats why i hate her.

Funny how I always have that thought before I sleep every night. It's like a reminder that I can't stop hating Tori.

-----------------

I groggily turned on my bed when I can feel the heat of the sun enter my room. I buried my face in the pillow. Wait, something 's off. My pillow didn't feel like this. I know my pillow very well.

I subconsciously threw my hand lazily back onto the other side of the bed as i turned once more. I was actually surprised when i found a large bump underneath the covers. Huh? I slowly, almost painfully open my eyes to look around the bright room. Then, my eyes landed on a person lying next to me. Crap, it's Tori Vega. I freaked out immediately. This isn't my room! And why the hell is Tori here? Where am I?

This was making no sense at all, I screamed, causing Tori to wake-up from her peaceful slumber. Jolting upright with a panic stricken face she looked at me with worry and shock.

"What the hell?" Was that all she could say at the moment?

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I screamed, obviously not happy. Wait, but this is not my room. "Where the hell am I, Vega!?"

"i'm not- i'm-" Tori took a second to finally look around the room.

Based on her expression, she had never seen the room before. The walls were painted royal blue, my favorite shade of blue. The curtains were white with golden trim. the scariest part... there were pictures on the wall of Tori and I with two kids. There was a boy and a girl who looked rather young. This freaked Tori out too.

"Oh, God," She mumbled as she stood out of the bed, only in a small nightgown. And i can't help but look at her fine ass.

"Stop staring at me, Jade!" Tori turned around to look at me. I can see her blush and it made me smirk. "Where are we?"

"You know, if I knew I'd probably tell you. Though I like seeing you freak out. It entertains me."

" This is no time to joke you jackass."

"Jackass?" I asked with edge in my voice.

Tori shot back before consciously making her way into the closet and closing the door.

I watch her with the weirdest expression." What are you doing, Vega?" I asked as if she were nuts.

" Well you see," She started nervously through the door. " When I get scared I kind of ... hide in the closet."

i couldn't help but smirk at this. " Tori, I'm sure there's som-"

"Mommy? Momma?" came a small voice from outside the bedroom door. This too, freaked me out, so I lunged into the closet to see Tori standing there smirking.

"Seriously, Vega, this is no time to rub it in my face," I whispered harshly as we stood motionless in the closet. I hope this works.

"But this is my hiding place!"

"Shh," I silenced her when i heard the voice again.

Through the crack of the closet doors, I saw a small boy walk in the room.

"Who the heck is that kid?" I whispered to Tori who's right beside me in the closet. She's trying hard to hold her breath so that she won't make any sound. Sadly, I was the one who made a sound.

Tori glared at me and harshly whispered,"Shut up, Jade!"

Then to my surprise, the closet doors opened to reveal the small boy. I screamed out of surprise. Tori shrieked beside me.

"MOMMY! MOMMA!" The boy cried making us both snap. "You two yell so louuuuud. Why are you inside the closet?"