Chapter 25 - L'hôpital

Start from the beginning

"AHHHH!!!" I shout as loud as I can. Thankfully this abandon park is just that, abandon. Also there is no one really close by. I fall on my knees and roll onto my back. "Let's go over what you know Malia. You like Matt. Matt likes you. You kissed Matt. Matt kissed back. What's the problem? THE PROBLEM IS NOW THAT I AM FREAKING TERRIFIED BECAUSE I TOLD MATT I DIDN'T KNOW MY FEELINGS!! So fix that. How do I fix—oh I have an idea," I pretty much just had a full on conversation with myself. I get up and run back to my penny board. I hop back on and skate back to the house and up that awful hill UGH.

I finally make it back to the house. It took a while because of that HILL!! I don't like that hill. I stuck my tongue out at it. Malia stop being weird someone might see.

I open the door and walk in shutting it behind me. I make my way to the stairs to put my penny board back and then I need to talk to Matt.

*FALLS TO THE GROUND*

"OW JESUS! WHAT THE HECK!" I shout at the Cameron that has just tackled me to the ground.

"Where were you?" He shouts. He didn't even bother getting off of me or apologizing.

"I went boarding, oh my god you're heavy!" I whine. He was heavy and he was on top of me and my arm was in a position beyond uncomfortable

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" He shouts back instead of getting up. All the guys have now gathered around me. Great, just great.

"I left it here and I only realized that when I got outside, now get off you way like 1000 pounds!" I shout at him trying to push him off of me. However he doesn't move. My arm is hurting SO MUCH RIGHT NOW.

"Why didn't you tell me or one of the guys where you were going?" He asks with his arms crossed.

"I forgot! PLEASE GET OFF YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I complain while frantically trying to move my arm out from under myself.

"Hey Cam get off of her I think you're actually hurting her," Gilinsky says. Cameron instantly gets up and I grab my arm and curl up. Yeah it hurt like HELL. I hear the guys get on the ground around me. Great here comes the sympathy.

"Don't touch me!" I shout still curled up in my ball. My arm hurt so much.

"Malia we need to know how bad it is," Taylor says from the left of me. I open my eyes and look at him. I slowly uncurl my body and remove my hand from my arm. I try and sit myself up using my arm but recoil from the pain and grab onto my arm once more.

"Sh*t that's not good," Gilinsky whispers.

"Malia Dallas can no longer use her arm because her older brother famous Cameron Dallas tackled her like a football player because she forgot her phone," I say like a reporter for a news cast as I look at Cam with a glare. He looks so guilty.

"Well at least she still has humor so that has to count for something," Nash says trying to lighten the mood.