019. writing in blood

Start from the beginning

harry then went rushing off, the three rushing behind him, all saying at the same time "kill?"

"harry wait!" roslyn said as she ran after him, hermione adding on "not so fast!"

the four got to a corridor where the floor was covered with water. they walked down it, their shoes splashing very lightly.

that was before harry stopped them, them all gazing down at the line of spiders leaving through a crack in a window "strange. I've never seen spiders act like that."

"I don't like spiders" ron said, hermione looking over at him confused until they looked down at the floor, seeing some sort of reflection "what's that?"

roslyn looked up, swallowing nervously "look up guys."

hermione frowned, reading it out loud " 'the chamber of secrets has been opened. enemies of the heir...beware.' "

"it's written in blood." roslyn said, staring at it as the three looked around the wall. harrys eyes gazed further "oh no"

they all looked to where harry was looking, gasping. harry walked up to it slowly, roslyn clenching her teeth as he spoke "it's filchs cat. it's mrs norris."

from both ends of the hallway, crowds of people began to walk down and see the scene which honestly didn't look good.

"enemies of the heir, beware?" draco read out loud, looking at hermione "you'll be next, mudbloods"

"piss off malfoy" roslyn snarled at him, he just raised his eyebrows to try and be threatening. that's when they heard filch "what's going on here? go on, make way, make way."

once he pushed through the crowd, he saw the scene, first his eyes latching onto harry however he looked up and saw his cat. you could almost see his heart break.

"mrs norris? you murdered my cat." filch assumed. harry shook his head frantically "no, no"

"I'll kill ya" filch said, grabbing onto the boys robe "I'll kill ya!"

luckily for harry, dumbledore was let to walk through the crowd, stopping him "argus!"

while filch was concentrated on dumbledore, roslyn went over and got harry, pulling him gently back to her, ron and hermione.

a small crowd of teachers were behind him, his eyes catching onto the wall. of course he was in shock, so were the teachers around "everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately"

"everyone except..." dumbledore trailed off, pointing at the group of friends "you four. "

they turned back around, looking at dumbledore. of course they didn't do it but being surrounded like this almost made them feel extremely guilty.

"she's not dead, argus. she has been petrified." dumbledore confirms, looking at filch who looked distraught.

"ah, thought so. so unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could of spared her." professor lockhart claims, roslyn just rolled her eyes, mumbling "yeah, right"

dumbledore slowly nodded, turning his attention back to the cat "but how she has been petrified, I cannot say"

"ask him. it's him that's done it." filch gestures at harry, roslyn shaking her head "he did no such thing!"

"you saw what he wrote on the wall!" filch continued. harry shook his head "it's not true sir, I swear. I never touched mrs norris"

"rubbish!" filch exclaimed.

"if I might, headmaster?" snape said slowly, his eyes looking at his daughter who stood next to harry "perhaps, my daughter, potter and their friends we're just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time."

of course they were all confused why he defended all of them to as suppose his daughter but they weren't complaining about it.

"however..." he said, roslyn rolling her eyes of course there's a however.

he then started walking up to them, slowly "the circumstances are suspicious. I for one don't recall seeing potter at dinner."

"I'm afraid that's my doing, severus." professor lockhart said, all of them looking at the blonde "you see, harry was helping me answer my fan mail"

"that's why ron, roslyn and I went looking for him professor." hermione said, looking up at him after he turned his head. roslyn nodded "yeah, we just found him dad when he said..." roslyn paused, looking at harry beside her.

"yes roslyn...?" snape said after a second of pure silence. harry looked up at the man "when I said I wasn't hungry."

"we were heading back to the common room when we found mrs norris." harry explained, lying. roslyn nodded "yeah, I was walking with them, planning to go the long way to my common room so we could talk more."

snape nodded, slowly turning and looking at dumbledore who humblerly said "innocent until proven guilty, severus."

snape just nodded, filch yet again piping up in distraught "my cat has been petrified. I wanna see some punishment!"

"we will be able to cure her, argus. as I understand, madam sprout has a very healthy growth of mandrake. when matured, a potion will be made which will revive mrs norris." dumbledore explained, professor sprout standing some what behind him, nodding to confirm.

"and in the meantime. I strongly recommend caution to all." dumbledore said slowly.

"roslyn. I will escort you back to the slytherin common room." snape said slowly. she sighed, looking at her friends and smiling "I'll catch up with you later."

they gave her a wave, snape and roslyn walking off in a different direction.

"I told you that potter boy will get you in trouble" snape said to her daughter. she scoffed, rolling her eyes "we didn't do anything wrong? it's like you said. we were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time."

jay speaks ༄things starting to get heated up now

jay speaks
things starting to get heated up now

please if u are reading this, try and comment! I absolutely love reading them!