Chapter 04: Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Levi: "Visiting hours is up. You can't go down there anymore."

Hanji: "Aw man!"

Erwin: "You should be able to visit him tomorrow before his Trial."

Hanji: *Sigh*"Fine. So what's the plan now?"

Erwin: "We'll just have to wait until tomorrow. Once we get the custody of Eren, we'll use the old castle to be the Survey Corps new HQ."

Hanji: "No expedition planning?"

Erwin: "I'll think of that later. We won't be able to use to Trost to start the Expedition, we'll have to go to Karanes District to start."

Time Skip brought to you by

Armin: "Today is Eren's trial."

Mikasa: "You think that he'll be okay?"

Armin: "I don't know. This trial will depends if they let Eren live or kill him."

Mikasa was shock that Eren could be executed on the Trial. Then the door opened and Y/n with an MP.

Y/n: "Mikasa. Armin."

The two of them immediately stands up.

MP: "You two are invited on the Trial of Eren Jeager."

The two of them look at each other before following Y/n and the MP.

Mikasa: "Sir, what's going to happened to Eren?"

Y/n: "He will be executed if he doesn't give a reasonable answer."

Mikasa: "But sir, they can't do that! He's helping Humanity!"

Y/n: "It's not my decision if he's to be executed."

Then they arrived at the court house where the guards open the door for them. Mikasa and Armin made their way to the available seats right next to Rico, while Y/n just stood in front of them.

Then the main door opened and saw Eren walked in with his hands cuffed on his back.

MP: "Kneel."

Eren did what he said and kneel down, as the MP attached the Iron bar on Eren's cuffs. Then Zackly arrive as he put some papers on the able.

 Then Zackly arrive as he put some papers on the able