^_prologue_^

Sept. 19th, 1989

Bill, that was not cool.

I know you're going to read this now that you've found my diary. It's an invasion of privacy, don't you think?

Whatever. Back to the point.
You told Richie about my diary. He's been nagging me about it all day. Do we need to talk about boundaries?

It's okay, I guess. I don't mind all that much. Richie has said worse. Just don't tell him where I hide it, okay?

Anyway, about my day now; it was surprisingly good. All of the Losers hung out today except you and Bev. Richie and Eddie were in the hammock most of the time, just bickering. It got so annoying that we had to separate them. I ended up spending most of my time with Richie. As I said before, he teased me for my diary. Other than that, we actually had a good talk. He let me talk about birds. I really appreciated that.

You know, before today, you were the only one who ever let me do that. I've always appreciated that, Bill.

Back on track. I found out something about Richie today. I don't know if he'd be okay with me telling you, though. You've made this a lot harder for me. It's honestly really annoying. Before I knew you were reading my diary, I could write whatever, but now I can't.

I can't stay mad at you forever, though. I like you too much. I'm still not going to tell you what Richie told me.

We ran into the Bowers gang today as well. It was probably the most peaceful encounter we've ever had, but it definitely wasn't peaceful. Some words were exchanged, mainly by Richie. Either way, Richie got punched in the face and his glasses are broken. I feel bad for him. He only did it to protect Eddie. Patrick was being really strange towards him. It made us all very uncomfortable. We all went home after that.

Other than that, I enjoyed today.

Thanks for reading, Bill. I'll see you later.

(a/n; some of these chapters will be diary entries, but it's mainly real writing. i plan to try and update every thursday and sunday, but there's not really a set schedule. just whenever i feel like it, basically!!)