𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦

Start from the beginning

"There's something you're leaving out, (Y/n). Tell me what you're leaving out." Johan said, you shook your head.

"Then how can I help you? if you aren't telling me the whole truth? I need to know." Johan continued, so, you told him.

"It's- it's a feeling? I- I don't know? It almost feels like.." you trailed off, "Like the night at the arcade?" Johan asked.

"Yes. everything." You admitted, Johan looked at you, "What does it want?" He asked.

"I don't know. It came for me, and...And I tried. I tried to make it go away. If screaming didn't do anything, I thought..running would. Until that large force field stopped me." You explained, tears falling as Johan held your hand in his.

"But it got me, Johan." You finished, "What..what does that mean?" Johan asked.

"I felt it...everywhere, Johan. I..I still feel it. I just want this to be over." You said as Johan pulled you into a comforting hug.

"I know, I know." Johan said, then he pulled away from the hug, wiping away your tears.

"I promise to you, I will never leave you again. This time, I'm staying. I should've stayed before. And I'm at fault for that. But this time I won't leave. I'm here." Johan explained.

**

"No. I don't want anyone attending to (Y/n) at the moment. And no, they won't be back in school for awhile. Please do not call the phone anymore." Johan said into the phone and then hung up.

You walked into the living room and saw Johan writing something down on his notebook, he looked up when he heard you walk in the living room.

"Hey, feeling any better? Same as last night? Drowsy or anything?" He asked, "I'm fine." You answered.

He checked your head for any kind of temperature and he could see you were a bit hot and cold.

Johan stood up and walked out of the living room and into the bathroom, he then came back out with a thermometer in hand.

"Here, just place this in your mouth." Johan said, you did as he said.

It was a minute or so before he took the thermometer out your mouth, "Okay, let me see." He muttered to himself.

"Is it a fever?" You asked, Johan shook his head, "No. uh, actually, it's a cold." Johan answered.

"Do you feel cold?" He questioned, "No. just a little hot." You replied.

Johan looked at you with concern, but you gave him a look, "You promised no doctors would be involved." You said.

"Exactly, and I'm keeping my promise." Johan told you, he then smiled.

"How about I make you a bath and it'll warm you up, hopefully. How's that sound?" Johan asked, you nodded, giving him his answer.

Johan stood up and walked down the hall and into the bathroom, once he was inside the bathroom he turned on the warm water.

You stood up, it was like you could feel the warm water from here.

Sweating, you stared down at the water, Johan went into the living room and was on the phone talking to someone.

You then ran into the living room, Johan hung up the phone, "Johan." You called out.

"Yeah, sweets, what is it?" Johan asked, "it's too hot." You told him, he looked at you confused before he walked down the hall and into the bathroom.

He saw that you had turned to water off, he sighed, "I...I can pull it down a little bit, sweets, but we gotta get your body back up." Johan explained.

"No." You said, Johan was confused, "Why not..?" He asked.

"He likes it cold." You told him, before turning away and down the hall.

**

Once you were done with the bath, you sat at the edge of your bed.

You were staring at nothing, the door had opened behind you but you didn't turn around to see who it was.

Johan sat beside you and handed you the drawing, "Can you just take a look at this again?" He asked.

"Sure." You answered, while looking down at the drawing you began to have flashbacks.

"Anything you remember?" Johan asked, "This. This setting. I remember.." you trailed off.

"Okay, so far so good. Anything else?" Johan asked, you shook your head and checked your watch, 8:47 at night.

"Can..can I go into the living room?" you asked, Johan nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." He answered, you left the room and went into the living room, Johan made sure you were gone so you wouldn't catch him taking all the other drawings from your drawer.

He stood up and walked over to one specific drawer you don't open, when he opened it, he found..a lot of drawings. And one of them were either the shadow he saw on the tape from Halloween, or just, the same shadow.

He grabbed all of them, one by one, when he did, he closed it before walking into the living room.

"(Y/n)." Johan called out, you turned to him, "Yeah?" You replied.

"This. What's this one?" Johan asked, pointing to the drawing of the shadow and it was more realistic. More horrifying.

"Him. You see how he looks now. It doesn't seem like it's staring at you, but it is." You told him, Johan glanced at you before looking down at the drawing again.

"Wait." He said, you looked at him with confusion, "Huh?" You said, tilting your head.

"What other drawings do you have?" Johan asked, "None?" You were confused yourself, thinking you didn't have any other drawings.

"Stay here." Johan said and walked into the kitchen, he checked all the drawers in the kitchen and cabinets.

He found three drawings in there, and then four drawings in the upper cabinets.

He then ran into the bathroom and checked the cabinets in there, eight drawings in there.

And lastly was the closet, he checked the closet and found seven drawings.

All together that's, 19 drawings. He walked into the kitchen and placed all the drawings on the dining table.

He began to put them all together like a puzzle, when he did, everything looked realistic it was horrifying.

You ran into the kitchen and looked at Johan, "What are you doing?" you asked.

"Well, everything is here. But, what does this mean?" Johan muttered to himself and then turned to you.

"Is this him? Is this all of him? This is what you saw?" Johan asked, you nodded, "Yes." You answered.

"Think we're one step closer to finding out what all this means." Johan said.

...