Chapter 10

Next day

You're having your breakfast while massaging Dawon... After a few minutes, you wash the dishes and went to dress up for the office...

 After a few minutes, you wash the dishes and went to dress up for the office

At office

You entered the office and greeted everyone as Lia came to you "y/n sunbaenim your makeup looks good today" Lia said "it's the same as every day" you said remembering that you put on some makeup for Dawon to notice you...

You went to your desk

After a few hours, you went to the washroom... You check your makeup... "did I apply too much makeup?" you asked yourself in the mirror... As Jiwoo entered the washroom. You put your makeup in the pouch and started to walk toward the exit "do you think Dawon will like you?" Jiwoo said as you turned to her... "he will never like you" Jiwoo said again and stepped near you as she smells your coat "Dawon will never like this scent" Jiwoo said and left. You smell your coat "I used to wear this scent when I was with Mr. Kiyoung" you said to yourself and left the washroom not knowing what was wrong with Jiwoo...

The rest of the day went well it became night as you saw employees leaving... You checked your phone and saw the msgs from Dawon

You don't know why he's ignoring you, "y/n!" someone called you you turn back as you saw Eunsang too close to you

You don't know why he's ignoring you, "y/n!" someone called you you turn back as you saw Eunsang too close to you. You became shocked and moved away "w-what happened?" you asked. "are you free after this" Eunsang asked "for what" you asked "I just want to discuss the project" Eunsang said "let's do it tomorrow" you said "let's go for a drink I get a good idea when I drink" Eunsang said "sorry I have an appointment" y/n said, trying to ignore him... But he keep requesting as "shut up you two, if you want to talk like this then go out" Mr. Kiyoung scolded, Both of you bowed to him "let's do it tomorrow" Eunsang said and left, you packed your stuff and walked towards the elevator, and you waited for the elevator to come up while checking Dawon's msg. After a few minutes, you realize that someone is next to you and it was none other than Eunsang.. "since when you here" you asked "since the beginning" Eunsang replied and laughed...

You came out of the elevator and walk down the stairs with Eunsang "sorry I forgot my card at the company" Eunsang said and left you there you walk towards the exit as you saw Dawon hugging someone, you weren't able to handle that scene as you run towards another exit "so I'm again a toy" you said to yourself and went out of the station... After running you stopped at the bypass... You were tearing up but then suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and hugged you "where were you I was finding you"

~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~%~

Who is this? Eunsang?

I don't know 👉🏻👈🏻

😂

Have a great day 😁