Mom- OMG gajar ka halwa! Ishu you knew that it's my favourite?

Me - yeah, I know you don't like kheer that much. So I made your favourite halwa. How is it?

Mom- it's awesome beta. After many days  I eat halwa and this is the best.

Then I waited for others for the kheer. They all are eating but I cannot understand if they liked it or not.

Mom- don't tease my daughter. And tell how is it? I know you all liked it.

All burst out laughing and then dad said , 'sorry beta for teasing you. It's very tasty. Even better than your mom. '

Uncle- yes beta. It tastes very good. You have magic in your hands.

Bhai- I knew it would be awesome. After all she is my sister.

Adi- yes bhabhi, this is superb. Give me more before your husband finished all.

I looked at ansh and saw he already finished two bowls and is going for third one. That is enough for me to understand that he liked it.

Then mom gifted me a pair of gold bangles and dad gifted me a diamond necklace as a part of the ritual.

Uncle came to me and give me a box. I opened it and saw it has a beautiful choker set.

Me- uncle this is too much I can't take it.

Uncle- beta take this. Actually this belongs to ashish's mother. Take it as her blessing.

I can see  bhai's eyes became moist. But he smiled and nodded. I take the box. Adi gifted me a watch. Then bhai said,

'Princess, say what you want? '

I thought for a min and said, ' I will tell you when the right time comes. '

Bhai- ok as you wish.

Mom- now cheeku, gift her something.

Ansh - i will give her later.

Me- you guys wait a minute,  I am coming after keeping this in room.

I went to our room. I was keeping the Jewelleries on the cupboard, when someone back-hugged me. I relaxed after realising its ansh.

Ansh- the kheer was the best. For that you deserve some reward.

Me- I don't need any reward. You liked it that's enough for me.

Ansh- But I am gonna give you something. And I am sure you will love it.

Then he take something from his drawer and brought it in front of my eyes. Seeing it, I was on cloud nine. Why not cuzs it's my love, chocolates.

I take it from his hand and turned around grinning widely.

Me- thanks ansh, it's the best gift.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked down blushing.

Ansh- I am waiting in the car. Come fast.

I nodded and he left. I took my clutch and fixed my appearance once again.I came down and saw everyone sitting in the living room. I took blessing from mom, dad and uncle.I think Bhai and adi had already left as I don't see them.

I bid bye to everyone and left. I saw ansh was stood leaning against his car. When he saw me he opened the door for me. After I sat, he closed the door and come to the driving seat.

Soon we reached my parental home. He stopped the car. I was about get down when he held my hand. I looked at him questioningly.

He said nothing but came forward and pecked my lips.