plan of vengeance

Apollo is in the basement of the burns home, looking around theos stuff trying to find somthing to end the fairmonts forever.

"Shit , this is a mess"

He shuffles around some papers about mystical creatures , and different ancient items but nun can help him.

There's a noise behind him , he grabs the nearest weapon he could find ....... a fork , and throws it point first at the noise.

"Apollo burns,  what in the hell do you think your doing?"

It's Talia,  looking pissed but exhausted at the same time . She caught the fork before it even hit her

"And why did you throw a fork at me? Your in a basement full of weapons and you choose .... a fork"

"It-it was the closest thing I could reach"

Talia signs

"Alright well , go back to bed well talk about this tomorrow"

"Ok , good night"

Apollo starts to walk by her but she stops him

"Dont be doing anything stupid,  alright"

She looks as him seriously. He nods and kisses her on the head before leaving

She waits a while till he's gone and goes down herself

"Its alright ,you can come out now"

As She says that Theo comes out from the shadows of the basement

"Hi mom"

He smiles and heads twards her

"Hi sweetheart, you doing alright"

Theo hugs her not wanting to let go

" yeah I'm good , still figuring stuff out"

"That's good . How's Oliver treating you?"

She pulls back looking at him , his eyes are darker than when he was human , and he has a bit of dried blood in the corners of his mouth.

She wipes it off

" good , he got me a little log cabin behind his house . its not permanent,
I usually stay at the house but with the incident with juliette happening right now , and her being the one who turned me , he thinks it's best I stay away for now till things calm down a bit"

Talia looks at him confused at the last bit

"Whats happening with juliettes?"

"Well , she kinda went a little...... i don't know how to word this , she went a little crazy after the whole event with cal and stuff"

"Oh-"

She says looking a little surprised

"Ya , she apparently attacked Ben wheeler , which is her bestfriend since ever and -"

He was cut off by the sound of foot steps , coming down the stairs.....

-

At Oliver's house . Juliette is tied up and still asleep from the last incident.

Oliver and Carmon are trying to get her out of the car , safe and with little casualties.

"Omg , for someone so tiny she heavy"

Carmon huffs ,as she tries to get juliette out of her car.

"Come on babe , the spell you did won't last long , we need to get her inside"

And in that moment Carmon remembered that shes a badass witch and She could have just Wingardium Leviosaed juliette in to the house.

"Ok ok , I'm coming"