Not long after, I get to a river. I kneel down next to the water and begin to wash everything from the basket. I hum softly while finishing up. When I turn around with the basket in my arms, a small creature stands in front of me. The creature isn't facing me and looks like he tries to defend me.

'What's wrong?' I try to look at where the creature is staring, but I don't see anything there. I walk around the creature to get closer to try and understand what's going on. The creature makes a high pitched sound before I hear some beasts jump behind me. My eyes change and I push the big cat to the ground. I walk closer to it and grab it's ear.

'Do you know that what you did was wrong? Have you learned to not sneak up on anyone and attack them?' The cat whimpers and I let it go. The creature looks curious from a distance. I hold out my hand and smile to the creature.

'Come on, he won't do anything.' The creature carefully walks to me. He lays his small hand in mine and I slowly let him go closer to the big cat. The cat growls one time before I change my eyes again and look annoyed at him. The cat lays back down and I smile.

'Do you both wanna come with me? I should meet up with a few people over there.' The cat and creature both nod, so we start to walk back to the cave together. Alhaitham sees me first so he runs to me. He stops a few metres in front of me and draws his sword.

'Don't pull out your sword! Don't worry they won't hurt you.' I slowly walk closer while Alhaitham looks confused at me. He slowly lowers his sword and sighs deeply.

'You shouldn't have gone out on your own. Cyno and I were looking for you ever since we woke up.' I look down and sigh.

'I am sorry, but I wanted to get you two food since you haven't eaten anything the whole of yesterday. I won't run off anymore.' I hand Alhaitham the basket and walk to the cat.

'I will go back inside the cave. Tell me when Cyno is back so we can continue.' Alhaitham nods and sighs deeply. Before he could say anything else, I walk inside the cave with big cat and the creature. I must've made a real ruckus when I left to get them food.

After a lot of time of bickering between Alhaitham and Cyno, we finally went further and ended up surrounded by the Forest Rangers. After they brought us to the "captain", Cyno seemed more at ease than before.

'Cyno, might explaining why you guys are here? Especially you in combination with a student from the Akademia.' Cyno walks to the captain and holds his hand. His heart rate seems to get higher, the longer he stays with the captain. I giggle and everyone looks at me. I apologize and look at the ground. Cyno and Tighnari talk a lot to each other. I look outside and see someone sitting all by herself. I sneak out of the building and slowly walk to the petite girl sitting there.

'Hello? Who are you?' The girl jumps up and apologizes. I smile and sit down next to her.

'Don't apologize.' I reach out for her hand, but she quickly pulls her hand away. I sigh deeply and lay my hand on her lap with my palm up.

'Please, don't be afraid.' I look at the girl and place my hand slowly on top of her head. She truly looks like she is in so much pain. I close my eyes and concentrate on my thoughts for a second.

'My name is Collei.' My eyes open and I look confused at Collei.

'I am sorry about my reaction, but my name is Collei. It's just that I am not used to getting touched.' I smile and nod. I unwrap a small part of her bandage and touch the scale looking skin. Since she seems in a lot of pain, I let my hand since some light on it and take some of her pain away from her body. After I am done, I put the bandage back and cup her cheek.

'What did you do?' I stand up and reach out my hand. Collei slowly grabs it and holds me tightly.

'Collei, do you also know about the traveler?' Collei looks confused at me.

'Of course, everyone knows them. They're amazing.' I nod and look back at the house where they all are still arguing.

'Let's go on a walk and please tell me more of this traveler.' Collei nods and starts walking with me next to a lake. So everyone knows the traveler? How come I never heard of them then? Where did they come from? What is their end goal?

After a long story, Collei gets cut short in her last sentence by someone shooting an arrow at us. I catch it and look in the direction of the arrow. Collei looks amazed at me. I turn to her and smile.

'We should go back. I don't know who that is, but it can't be safe.' Collei nods. I lift Collei up and begin to quickly run back. Sometimes, an arrow flies towards us, but I always dodge them. When we get to the house, it turns out completely empty.

'Where are they?' Something hits me in my neck and I turn around. There they all stand, looking confused and angry at me. What did I do this time? I look at my hand and see some blood on there. My vision gets blurry and I get surrounded by a complete darkness.

I will find you, don't you worry.