one.

A young boy named Kaedehara Kazuha have been basically living at his good friend Beidou's ship for quite a while now, but it wasn't until recently when a young girl by the name y/n started to visit the ship every other day just to sit in peace and look out over the beautiful sea.

kazuha's point of view:
I enjoyed sitting aboard on Beidou's ship to calm my mind, i was rarely somewhere else actually. but when i am it's either an emergency or when i take a quick trip to Liyue Harbour or Inazuma city to buy some books that catch my attention.

I gently put my finger under the sentence i was reading to take a quick glance over the ship, i spotted a face that i didn't recognise. not to far away i spotted a young girl sitting in peace staring out over the sea, she was the prettiest girl i have ever laid my eyes on. i decide to continue reading the book i stopped reading a couple minutes ago just to admire that girl, hoping that she didn't notice me looking at her.

y/n's point of view:
I've had some family issues for the past month, and i really need to calm my mind somewhere that was far enough away from home that i couldn't be distracted in any way by my home situations and just rest my mind.

I went to Liyue harbour to meet up with my friend Yanfei to ask her for advice,
"Yanfei, do you know any places here in Liyue that could help me get my mind off everything? a place that could calm my mind?"
I sighed, but yet i give a little smile. Yanfei nodded in reply before she said
"I do, if you find it calming listening to the sounds of the ocean and the wind the most calming place to be is the Alcor, Beidou's ship." after she finished the sentence she took another bite out of her food, i shrugged and i look around
"I could give it a try, thank you Yanfei i appreciate the advice. I promise i'll stay with you for a longer time when i'm available"
I stood up and waved her goodbye before i made my way to the Alcor.

When i finally managed to get aboard, I went to the place where i guessed was gonna be the most relaxing. I sat pretty far out on the boat, resting against a pole of wood while looking out over the awfully beautiful ocean.

minutes had passed by and i gave a look out over the ship and the people aboard, i didn't have to look long until i noticed a boy, a very admirable boy looking at me. I immediately turned my head back and looked back out over the ocean so i don't look suspicious.

i probably saw wrong, he wasn't looking at me he was most likely just looking up from his book... wait his book, he was reading something?

A/N

sorry this was very short! i promise to make the second part longer, i wasn't quite sure what more to mention in Kazuha's point of view but i hope you enjoyed reading part one!

Published
October 27th 2022