The bomb pt. 9

Barbra dragged me to the porch that hung above all of the other people, that's were she was going to give her speech.
But the entire time she was talking about what she was going to talk about my mind just kept wondering back to Jason, no matter how hard I tried to stay focused on Barbara.

It was driving me crazy quite frankly, and I now really wanted to go home, I did not feel like rummaging through the kitchen with Barbra any more. So I decided it was finally time to plant this bomb and get out of here. I don't think that the goal is to kill anyone with this bomb more of just make a statement. So that's what I was going to do.

I pretend to take a call on my phone by dialing a number that contacted a random person to talk to about what ever it was a nifty trick if I do say so myself. I pretend to make it seem like something important came up right before Barbra went up to make her speech. I got Barbra's attention and gestured towards the stairs and the phone to signal I was kinda sorta leaving. She nodded and gave an understanding smile.

I hurried up the stairs there were a few other people there whom I'm guessing are also trying to get away from all of the other people but probably not for the same reason as me. I turned the corner and saw the ladies bathroom and decided that was as  good a place as any to put a bomb. I enter the bathroom to find only one other person in there washing her hands. I decided to wait for her to leave in one of the stalls.

When I herd her leave I rushed over to the bathroom door and locked it hopefully none else on this floor would have to use the restroom soon. I pulled out my phone and hacked in to the security cameras  to erase me ever being on this floor from the footage, and once that was done I put the camera aiming towards the bathroom on a continuous loop for the next 30 minutes, so the cameras wouldn't catch me leaving.

I looked around to find a place to put the bomb my idea was that I would put it in a vent of sorts so if they find out where it was they won't narrow it down to only female suspects because of the blast coming from the women's restroom, it will leave everyone as a suspect because the vents have access to the whole building. I looked in the handicapped stall to find a vent in the upper right corner and decided that was as good as it was going to get and they happened to be big enough to fit me inside of them.

Before I climbed in to the vent I climbed up on the sink counter and pulled out a knife from my thigh holster and opend the vent on the ceiling to make it look like I climbed through the ceiling instead of through the door. I leave the ceiling vent hanging open and shove the knife back in to my thigh holster.

I pried off the vent cover and hopped inside the vent with my clutch still in hand. I flipped around a grabbed the vent cover to pull it back over the vent. I crawled for quite a while until I reached in intersection in the vents and decided to place the bomb there. So they wouldn't be able to tell witch direction I came from. I pressed the camouflaged button and it shifted back in to its normal form, sad, I liked the sparkly black clutch. I placed down on the metal and sent the timer at 20:00. Giving myself 20 mins to get out of here before it goes off.

I pressed start and went straight heading for the left turn up ahead of me and and than I saw a light coming from the bottom of the vent and decided I would get out from there. I peered I've the edge and realized it went down in to a hallway. I opened the vent cover and checked to make sure there was none there and look for cameras, I only found one so I recorded the hall now and put it on loop via my phone. Than I dropped down out of the vent. I wiped all of the dust off of my dress and fixed my hair. And than followed the noise back towards the main event.

I kept nervously checking my watch since it was synced with the bomb so it could tell me the time I had remaining. It was now at 15:35. I had 15 minutes left, I looked across the ball room to see Barbra talking with her dad. Good she won't be on the 3rd floor when it goes off. I felt someone tap my right shoulder and I turned around to see..Jason? Again?