A DOUBLE NO!!!

The wailing and cry of the boys and girls filled the room, they were all bound with chains while Alessio Wilbur stood at the other side of the room injecting himself with some Butorphanol injection. A man walked into the room dressed in black suit, he shook hands with Alessio Wilbur, the black mask and examined the captured boys and girls.
************************************
"I love this, this is more than I expected and I'm proud of having you as a partner", the man with grey hairs said shaking hands with the black mask again, "I give my best as far I am paid the best, I don't mess with shits", said the black mask, his voice resonated and popped like that of a trembling goat because of the mask he was wearing on his face. "Could you please unmask yourself for once? I wanna know who I've been working with for the past years", the grey haired man asked anxiously, the black-masked man hesitated but finally removed the mask off his face for the first time in the last twenty days. His face was horrible and it made the captives scream with fear, a squeezed flower was too simple to describe his face.
"Oh my guts!", screamed the grey haired man, "is this the reason behind the consistent mask wearing?", he asked but the black masked man wore his mask and walked away without uttering a word, allowing the captives breath in peace but with fear.

Becky had won a trip to central city and she wanted to visit star labs alongside with Them and Andy. But Thelma admitted that she was no longer interested in the science and research crew nor the activities involved in it, so all Becky could think of was how to reach Andy who had ran away from home for a long time now, the only place that streamed on her mind was the outskirts of the city where she first met him and he told her that was his hideout away from trouble and family pains. "Would he ever think of going there despite the insecurities of this city?", she thought, "Or I'd rather go and check for confirmation", she gave a second thought making up her mind to visit the outskirts of Greenwood city secretly by the next dawn of light.
************************************
At dawn, Becky was already out of the house before anyone woke up. She embarked on her mission to find Andy, she sneaked out of the house taking only her school bag and phone along. She reached the outskirts in just an hour, the place was now better worst than the way it used to be. There were no more fairly beautiful houses, good roads and electricity supply. The environment was as dirty as a mud containing refuse. "Will I ever find Andy here? this place is so scary and the men all look like violent apes", Becky said to herself. After walking from the entrance to the main outskirts, some group of Spanish-speaking men ran towards a crowd which seemed to be faraway, but she hurried up and joined the gathered crowd who were screaming "quemarlo! (burn him!)", some others joined shouting "Delincuente! (criminal!).
"I'm gonna kick your butts!", screamed Becky at the crowd which seemed to start becoming silent after she screamed, they all looked surprised and turned to see the girl who possessed such boldness. "You're a new person here I guess, what do you seek?", a man asked stepping out of the midst of the crowd. "What is this person's offence?", she asked the man who bursted into laughter and the crowd joined him, "He has an unpaid debt of 10 dollars and he hasn't paid a dime for two weeks now", answered the man. "Okay what I if I pay you 11 dollars for the debt?", asked Becky, but the man laughed for a while and then stretched his left hand towards her "Can I have it?", the man said waiting for her to give him the money. She gave him the money and he walked away with the crowd behind him.
The young boy was sitted alone, his head was covered with a black bag. Becky unveiled him and screamed, it was Andy sitting on the floor, she hugged him while he was still sitting with his hands tied with a rope. She helped him untie his hands and he stood up.

"Whoa! Becky what are you doing here? It is dangerous out here and you shouldn't be here", said Andy looking perplexed. "I came for you", Becky replied "And thank God I saved you, you would have been a dead meat by now", she continued. "Thanks alot but you still shouldn't be here", Andy said as they walked away from the position they stood. "Andy why did you run away from home? Your parents and relatives are worried", asked Becky, Andy sighed and said "I had to, staying back there in Greenwood city makes me feel guilty of murder, I caused Alex's death", replied Andy who was groaning. They arrived at an abandoned kiosk and sat at its front, "You should have remained than running away, this place isn't safe", said Becky, "I had no option", Andy replied. "Uhmm well, I came in search for you cuz I won a trip to Central city recently and I'd like if you would go with me, we could visit Star Labs for research", she explained in brief. Andy shook his head in disagreement, "Nah! nah nah nah! I can't get myself involved in any of these, I'm tired of making researches that doesn't profit me", he said, "What do you mean?", asked Becky, "I came all the way from Greenwood city and I was not expecting this from you of all people", she continued in a moody tone.
"I am sorry, but you have to understand me. I ain't ready for this, not anymore my dear", he admitted feeling sober for her. "You're a betrayer! I helped you but ain't willing  to help me, why?", she cried, "Please don't see that way", Andy answered trying to calm her but she resisted him. "Get off me, I received a 'no' from Thelma earlier and now you have doubled it with another 'no'. So this is all I get from you guys after all we shared? A double 'no', is it fair?", she yelled bitterly. "Okay! Okay! I promise to make it up to you, I will follow you to Central City and we shall make researches together if it's gonna make you happy", Andy promised.

The tale is going well right???
Please I need your remarks and correction guys 🙏🙏🙏
No writer is above mistakes, thanks for the maximum votes really appreciate. Hope you'ld vote some more.

Will Andy follow Becky to Central city??? Or was it a prank???
Let's check it out in the next part 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇