016. diagon ally

En başından başla

she was just walking through diagon ally, only having bought a few things like some new note books, quills and ink. mostly it was just text books this year which she was still yet to get from the bookshop.

however, when walking around, she spotted a familiar tall friendly giant. she almost smiled however when she saw who was next to him, she let out a big grin, running over "harry!"

"roslyn!" he said, the girl embracing him with a hug. he also smiled, pulling away. she smiled up at hagrid "hey hagrid"

"well hello roslyn" he greeted the girl, giving her a friendly smile.

roslyn looked back at harry, grinning and brushing some dirt off his shoulder "what did you do this time?"

hagrid raised an eyebrow, leaning slightly "caught him down in knockturn ally"

roslyn frowned, looking away from hagrid and back harry "why were you down there?"

"I said something wrong when using the flu powder" he mumbled. roslyn snorted, covering her mouth. he frowned "hay, it's not funny!"

"well, it kinda is" roslyn replied. harry was about to say something else until hermione stopped him, joining in on the conversation.

"rose! hagrid! harry!" she exclaimed, happy to see all of them. roslyn smiled "hello hermione!"

"it's so good to see you!" hermione exclaimed, looking at all of them. harry smiled "yeah, it's great to see you too"

hermione frowned "what did you do to your glasses?"

harry was going to explain himself however hermione pulled out her wand, flicking it at his glasses while saying "oculus reparo"

the crack in his glasses was suddenly gone, he took it off to check and he seemed astonished "I definitely need to remember that one"

hagrid gave a chuckle, looking down at the kids "you'll be alright now then harry?" hagrid nodded "right. I'll leave you to it."

"bye!" all the kids say, hermione smiling at them "come on, everyone's been so worried!"

hermione dragged harry and roslyn with her, all the way to the book store. it was heavily crowded in there, barely any room to walk or really breathe.

"oh harry! thank goodness! we hoped you hadn't gone wandering too far" mrs weasley said, brushing dust off the boy.

"ladies and gentlemen. mr gilderoy lockhart." the presenter said. mrs weasley immediately turned her head with a gasp and almost went into a trance.

roslyn snorted at all the women and girls excitement in the room. ron seemed to snicker "mum fancies him"

his mum just gave the boys a light slap, roslyn shaking her head and clapping with the rest of the crowd.

of course the blonde man gave a speech about his success, especially when he saw harry potter in the crowd. roslyn couldn't help but laugh when watching harry potter go up there, clearly having no idea how to act. harry just seemed to stand there while having his photo taken and be giving a pile of books.

"don't worry, I don't get it either ron" roslyn snickered, clapping. she saw this as a perfect time to slip away and get her books that she'll need for school this year.

once she managed to pay for them, she got back to the front, seeing her friends and the weasleys there. draco standing in front of them.

she rolled her eyes, going over to them "what's the matter now draco? you jealous? leave him alone for merlins sake"