🌸🥀Hanahaki disease🥀🌸-Uraraka version

Uraraka watched her icy hot crush, Shoto, wave goodbye to her friend, Momo. He noticed her watching and smiled as he walked over to her. She swallowed hard, trying to stop the flowers. She gave him a big fake smile and greeted him. "How are you?" The smiling icyhot asked. "I'm great." The brunette lied.

"We should be going home now, are you going to go soon?" Todoroki asked. Uraraka nodded. "You can go ahead. I'll be a minute." She replied, reassuringly. "Have a good half term!" Shoto said as Uraraka nodded at him.

She watched as the duel haired boy walked off, bag on his shoulder. Her eyes began to tear up as she felt the urge to puke. She put her hand over her mouth and closed her eyes, trying to stop the pain. Her mouth starts bleeding as the flowers try to come out of it.

She couldn't hold it anymore and sat down on the floor

She couldn't hold it anymore and sat down on the floor. She heard some footsteps rush up to her bad and felt a hand on her back as she puked yellow daisies. She looked behind to see the duel haired boy, looking at her,worried.

I-is she puking flowers? Isn't that the hanahaki disease...when someone doesn't like you back you puke their favourite flower? Hang on...these are MY favourite flowers?! Todoroki gasped as the realisation hit him. "I-I'm sorry..." he rushed as he looked at the brunette. Blood was streaming down her mouth. "It's alright." She said. "If you like Momo-san, it's fine. I don't mind." She continued. But she was obviously hurt.

Shoto put his arm around the blonde. "I don't like her." He said. "I like you." He admitted, flushing red. "This wasn't my particular idea of how I was going to confess but I guess if I made it more delayed, you cold get hurt." He continued. Uraraka looked shocked but she was flushing red. "Lets get you cleaned up." Todoroki suggested, dabbing at her face with a tissue.

"I'm so sorry." He said again, as he hugged the brunette. "It's alright, seriously." She said again.