"You what?" Sam asks surprised, and Arden rolled her eyes, putting her hand up as it were obvious it wasn't the right time to discuss.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Nat mentioned.

"No." Sam answered, picking up another file, handing it to Steve. "These."

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve scoffed, looking at the pictures, and Arden smirked.

"I never said pilot." Sam corrected.

"I can't ask you to do this. You got out for a reason." Steve sighed.

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in. Plus, it'll be fun getting to work with this brat again." Sam insisted, raising a brow at Arden.

Steve sighs, allowing Sam to join. "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

"The last one is at Fort Meade." Arden informed him.

"Yeah, behind three guarded gates and a 12-inch steel wall." Sam emphasized.

Steve looked over at Natasha, who looked at Arden and shrugged.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Nat insisted, smirking at Sam.

Natasha and Arden went to Fort Meade, sneaking their way in to retrieve Sam's suit undetected, agreeing to meet Sam and Steve at the rendezvous point for pick up. Arden and Sam sat at different tables, blending in with the crowd, waiting to start their plan. Once Sitwell was alone, Sam called Sitwell, Arden bouncing the call as if Alexander Pierce was calling.

When Sitwell answered, surprised at the call, looking dead straight at Sam. Sitwell refused at first, but Sam threatened Sitwell lightly about not wanting to ruin his tie. Arden pointing a laser right at Sitwell's tie to make him uneasy, and scared. Sitwell looked around, and when he was scared shitless, he agreed to follow Sam's orders. Getting into the car around the corner where Natasha picked him up, taking him to a building, where Steve and Arden were waiting for him.

"They're going to look for me!" Sitwell tried to threaten, and Arden scoffs, pushing him through the door onto the roof.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve demanded, walking towards him as Sitwell adjusted his glasses, walking backwards towards the edge of the building.

"Never heard of it." He lied.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Arden added, continuing to walk towards him to make him back up to the edge.

"I was throwing up. I got seasick." Sitwell lied again, stumbling backwards, but Steve managed to pull him back onto the building, grasping Sitwell's suit with an angry face.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're going to throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." Sitwell attempted to play Steve.

"You're right. It's not." Steve agreed, taking his hands off of Sitwell, taking a step back. "But it is hers."

Natasha took a step forward, kicking Sitwell right off of the building, hearing his scream fade as he fell down through the sky.

"Oh, wait. What about the girl from accounting? Laura..." Natasha brought up, looking at Steve.

"Lillian." He corrected, after thinking what her name was.

"The one with the lip piercing?" Arden asked, scrunching her face.

"Yeah, she's cute." Natasha commented.

"I don't think I'm ready for all of that." Steve answered as Sam flew up in his suit, dropping Sitwell back on the roof, landing near them and putting away the wings.

"Good call." Arden agreed, leading them towards Sitwell as he was scared shitless now, crawling away from them.

"Zola's algorithm is a program for choosing Insight's targets." Sitwell confessed out of breath.

"What targets?" Steve pushed.

"You. A TV anchor in Cairo, the Secretary of Defense, a high valedictorian in Iowa City. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now, or in the future." Sitwell answered.

"Future? How could it know?" Steve added.

Sitwell laughed, looking up at Steve, slowly getting up. "How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it."

They all looked around at each other confused.

"Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future."

"What then?" Steve asked lowly.

Sitwell looked around, taking a deep breath. "Oh my god, Pierce is going to kill me."

"What then?" Steve repeated louder, taking a step towards Sitwell, Sam holds him where he stands so Sitwell could feel the pressure.

"Then the Insight helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few million at a time." Sitwell answers lowly.

Steve, Natasha, Arden and Sam all look at each other, shocked at the news that was much worse than they anticipated. Sam grabbing Sitwell by the back of his suit.

"We gotta stop those helicarriers." Steve mentioned.

"Nat." Arden called after her, noticing her getting onto a motorcycle behind their car.

"I'm not squeezing in the back with him." Natasha explained, revving the engine.