Pictures of Zola behind the scene at S.H.I.E.L.D appeared.

"That's impossible, S.H.I.E.L.D. would have stopped you." Natasha defended.

"Accidents will happen." A newsletter of Howard Stark and Nick Fury's death appeared on the screen, and Arden squeezed her fists.

"HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security." Zola continued showing and informing them of a plan of purification, that HYDRA will have its new world, showing the Lumerian Star satellite, and targets.

Steve got so angry when Zola mentioned Steve's failure, he let out an angry groan as he collided his shield into the computer screen. But Zola managed to pop up on another screen.

"As I was saying."

"What's on the drive?" Steve asked angrily.

"Project Insight requires insight. So, I wrote an algorithm."

"What kind of algorithm? What does it do?" Arden asked, taking a step forward towards Steve and the screen.

"The answer to your question is fascinating. Unfortunately, you will be too dead to hear it." Zola answered.

They all turned around when they heard the door start to close, Steve throwing his shield to try to wedge it, but it shut too fast, his shield ricocheting back to him. Nat's phone beeped, she was quick to pull it out while Arden and Steve looked around for a way out.

"Guys, we got a bogey. Short range ballistic. 30 seconds top." Natasha informed them.

"Who fired it?" Steve asked.

"S.H.I.E.L.D." Arden assumed, and Nat nodded to confirm.

"I am afraid I have been stalling, Captain. Admit it, it's better this way. We are out of time."

"Steve." Arden got his attention, looking down at the gated covering on the floor.

He pulled it off, as Nat quickly grabbed the drive, running towards them. They all jumped in, the building starting to collapse as it was hit with a missile. Steve holding the girls with one arm, while he covered them under his shield with the other, screaming out as he used his strength to protect them from the falling rubble. Arden noticed Natasha getting knocked out by a piece slipping past, and she squeezed her eyes shut as Steve continued to scream, grabbing Natasha's arm to keep her close. Once the noises and rubble stopped, Steve pushed a piece of concrete out of their way, Arden holding Nat up.

"Here." Steve let out, putting down his shield as he reached for Natasha.

Arden climbed out, grabbing Steve's shield as he carried Natasha. They both looked into the near distance seeing a jet headed in their direction, and they ran as far as they could.

"How is she?" Steve asked, walking back to Arden as she hid behind a tree, looking after Natasha.

"I think just a mild concussion. She'll be fine." She answered, looking up at Steve.

"I got a ride. Let's go." Steve mentioned, picking Natasha up and putting her in the backseat of the car.

The ride was silent until Steve looked over at Arden looking at herself in the mirror, wiping blood off her forehead.

"You all right?" He asked, and she closed the mirror nodding at him.

"Where are we going?" She asked, noticing he was headed back towards DC.

"A friend's house. We should be safe there." He answered.

Natasha finally woke up, rubbing her head, asking what happened and they filled her in as they parked a few blocks away of where Steve was taking them. They walked up to a house, knocking on the back door, when a few seconds later, a man opened the blinds on his door, looking at the three of them covered in dust, dirt and exhaustion. Arden quickly looked away before he could see her.

"Hey man." He answered the door, sliding it open.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve apologized.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Arden finally looked at him, and she could tell he was surprised to see her, just as she was surprised to see him.

"Not everyone." Sam countered, taking a step back so they could enter.

"You can use the bathroom in my room. Down the hall to the left." Sam informed them, locking the back door.

Nat was the first to go, Steve trailing behind her but lagging behind like he was waiting for Arden to follow.

"How the hell do you know Captain America?" Sam whispered to Arden.

She looked up to make sure Steve wasn't listening in before answering.

"How do you?" She countered.

"I met him on a run." Sam answered, crossing his arms as he waited for her to answer.

"It's a long story." She replied, walking towards his room. "I'm glad to see you in one piece, Sam." She added and he scoffed, turning around to walk into his kitchen.