056 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Some people began to give up, and even one night, the man found a knife to cut his wrist.

The smell of blood spread in an instant, causing zombies to rush into the corner.

Fortunately, I found out in time that the others did not fall asleep completely, so that others would not die with him because of that person.

"...You can die, but please don't hurt everyone." After fleeing to the next temporary safe place, Song Yongsi slapped the suicide person in the face at that time, and the anger in his eyes was about to completely melt everyone.

Even if the people next to them knew in their hearts, maybe they were really going to die here, and they still had a little hope in their hearts and were unwilling to give up before the last moment.

Maybe, they think that there may be a miracle.

Compared with others, the end of the world dies as soon as it breaks out, and then becomes zombies with only a body moving, and they are favored by the god of luck.

This kind of favor may not have stopped yet.

Just as everyone's last hope was about to be completely destroyed by hopeless waiting day by day, they waited for the miracle.

The first to find Li Ran was the mentally weak girl. The others sat by the wall and stared at her all morning. His eyes hurt so much that he was ready to rest for a while. When he was resting, the short-haired girl accidentally saw a different figure in the staggering corpses.

It's a little far away, so the girl can't see the specific face of the man for the time being, but the tall and straight figure of the other party, standing there alone, is very different from the other zombies around her.

Men walk quickly and walk freely in the zombies. It's strange that the zombies around them not attack men, but when the man approaches, they seem to be afraid of something. The zombies spontaneously retreat to both sides, leaving a way for the man to pass.

The girl raised her hand and rubbed her eyes hard, took off her arms, stared around and looked at it. The man was walking vigorously and was about to walk under the glass window.

"Brother, big brother..." The girl reached out and pushed Gu Chi next to her. The girl was Gu Chi's own sister, Gu.

Gu Yi pushed her eldest brother twice. Gu Chi didn't sleep much last night. It should be said that he didn't fit his eyes these days. As soon as the falling curtains opened, his eyes were full of scarlet blood.

"What's the matter?" Now there seems to be no difference between day and night for Gu Chi. His face is extremely sleepy, and he seems to sleep again the next moment.

"There, I saw a man there." Looking at Gu Zhi, he finally opened his eyes, grabbed his brother's arm, and immediately pointed to Gu Chi excitedly.

Her voice was not low, and others on one side heard it, so everyone looked in the direction of Gu Yu's arm.

The swarm of zombies with heads and smoving through the glass window, there was no trace of living people except the zombies shaking their bodies wandering.

Someone smiled directly with a hook on the corners of his mouth, not a sneer or a sneeter, but a smile of disappointment and despair.

In his opinion, Gu Zhuan is an illusion.

How could someone come? If someone really came, the zombies downstairs would have been crazy.

Li Ran knew that a girl upstairs had seen him. Just as he was walking in the zombies, Li Ran suddenly had his own consideration.