Bad taste

Sirius's P.O.V

I sat on the floor in the Gryffindor common room in front of the fire with Remus, playing exploding snap.

It was my turn. I watched the cards carefully as they piled on top of each other ... Snake, hog, griffin, griffin. I quickly tapped the deck with my wand only to have it explode in my face.

"What?!" I exclaimed as Remus chuckled.

"That was a griffin then a hippogriff, Sirius," Remus laughed, "they're two completely different creatures."

"Yeah well they look the same from a distance ..." I grumbled picking up the packet of Bertie Botts, taking one out and sticking it in my mouth.

I stuck my tongue out in disgust ... Vomit flavor.

"Here," I said brandishing the packet under Remus's nose.

He carefully took one out of the packet and examined it closely.

"What flavor did you get?"

"Vomit ..."

I watched as Remus succeeded in matching yet another pair of cards, he ate the Bertie bott and smiled smugly at me.

"Blueberry ..."

I looked around the common room.

"Sirius, it's your go ..."

I randomly tapped my wand on the deck without looking making it explode again.

"You know your meant to concentrate, right?" Said Remus shaking his head.

I saw James trying to get Lily's attention by throwing his Snitch in the air, letting it fly around and then catching it again.

James always did that to show off, couldn't he think of something new.

Suddenly I got an idea. I looked down at the packet of Bertie Botts and smirked.

"Help me find all the bad flavors, Remus ..." I said sitting forward and tipping out the packet of sweets.

"What?" Remus asked, looking confused.

"Let's find all the bad flavors and give them to James." I said again.

Remus shoved the cards into his bag and eagerly grabbed a handful of Bertie Botts.

Having increased sense of smell this task was extremely simple for Remus and I, and we were done in a matter of minutes.

Putting all of the bad flavors back in the Bertie Botts packet and looked over to where James was being an idiot with his Snitch, and Peter was watching intensely.

"Hey James!" I shouted. He stopped chasing the Snitch and looked over at me.

"Catch." I said throwing him the packet.

James looked at them carefully then back up at me.

"Alright, what did you do to them?"

"Nothing, I'm just feeling generous ..." I shrugged.

James opened the packet and took out a handful, glancing at Lily.

I held back my laughter as he poured them into his mouth.

James sat the packet down triumphantly but then his face scrunched up and he looked like he was about to vomit.

James spat the Bertie Botts back into the packet and I burst out laughing along with Remus. "I'll get you back for that ..." Said James as I high-fived Remus.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Please comment and tell me what you think ... tell me if you want me to continue ...