Richie Tozier has a sister?!

I thought about this whole walking my dog so it's gonna be shit, but that's why I named this thing IT shit. ✌️😍

_________________________________

I'm y/n Tozier, yes Richie Tozier's older sibling. I moved out of Derry a couple of years ago to live with my aunt and uncle. My parents weren't stable enough for 2 kids, understandably they wanted to raise Richie. So after 3 and a half years, I'm back in Derry

(y/n is 16 in this story so that they can drive, and I use they/them to be inclusive to everyone)

After 1 day and 15 hours of driving

(that's how long it takes from my house 🥲)

I finally passed the "Welcome to Derry" sign.

y/n: *sigh* back in hell, it's fine, I'll get to see Richie at least.

I was not happy to be home, I mean you would want to be back to a place where you didn't feel safe? probably not.

I finally pulled up to my old house, I turned my car off and walked up to the front door. I wanted to knock but. it didn't feel right.

so I left, hopped in my car and went to the old Quarry. it's amazing that I still remembered how to get there after all these years..

I parked my car a little bit off the road just in case someone decided to fuck with my car.

As I was walking I heard voices, teen voices? But one of them really stuck out.. it was Richie!

I ran, I needed to find him. What if he was hurt? What if someone got him? What ifs were going through my head as fast as bullet trains..

I finally found him.

Y/n: RICHIE!

he turned around, but it wasn't just him. It was a group of kids. I recognized some of their faces because Richie has had the same friends since forever.

I then spotted the teen voices. Of course. Fucking Henry Bowers.

Richie: oh hey y/n! I was gonna meet you at the house but uh. We ran into a problem.

Bill: wait y/n? You're back?!

Y/n: yeah, now tell me what the fuck is going on?!

Henry: who the fuck are you?

Richie: that's my sister bitch!

Beverly: Richie Tozier has a sister?!

Richie: is it that hard to believe?

The gang of boys on the other side of the river were so confused until.. they remembered their victim from years ago.

Let me be honest, I lied. I was also sent away because of their bullying. They had caught me one day and all carved their initials into my arms.

Patrick: our play thing is back Henry -he smirked-

I shivered as the memory replayed in my head for the 100th time today.

Richie had never known what happened to me, I didn't want him to know because he would flip a lid.

Henry: come on y/n, show us our trophy

I gulped, they all had sinister smirks on their faces. But I could tell Belch was nervous, he wasn't good at keeping a tough guy act.

He hadn't ever been good at hiding his feelings. I would know, we were friends once, but that's a story for another time.

I rolled up my long sleeves, showing the scars they caused me. The losers were all shocked, Richie was angry. Ben was sympathetic.

The Bower's gang was trying to get closer to us, I knew they were planning something.

Y/n: *whisper voice* kids, when I clap, run to the red convertible. Please trust me.

They all nodded. We all stood normal.

I clapped, everyone ran. The Bower's gang was confused of a second but then ran after us.

We all made it to my car unharmed. I drove us the fuck outta there. We lived to see the next day.

Richie was still pissed, at me for not telling him, and at them for touching his sister.
_________________________________

I was gonna leave y'all on a cliffhanger but I'm nice so, here. Let me know if y'all liked this shit. BTW I am dyslexic so I struggle with words🧍 sorry if I wrote stuff wrong or confusing anyway byeeee