Battle at the Pyramids!

"Please help us. Help us. Please. You have to help us. Please. Help us. Please help us."

"How? How can we help?" Max asked.

"Can you tell us who you are?" Rex asked, hand over his dino-holder.

"Please help us. Help us. Please. You have to help us. Please. Help us. Please help us."

"They must not be able to hear what we're saying." Zoe stated.

"Zoe may be right," Jess mumbled, staring at her dino-holder with wide eyes as the mysterious voices begun to speak again.

"Please help us. Help us. Please. You have to help us. Please. Help us. Please help us."

The lights soon faded off of the four kids and the mysterious voices stopped as well. Dr. Taylor approached the small group, stopping and tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Hey, kids, is there a problem with your dino-holders?" The male asked in confusion.

"Dad, it's talking to us!" Max exclaimed, looking up to his father. Chomp stood beside Max, before shaking his head like a dog would to get dry.

Back at the D-Lab, the kids stood with Dr. Taylor as several dinosaur fossils where around on display.

"It was asking you for help?" Dr. Taylor asked the kids, eyebrow raising slightly.

"Yeah," Rex nodded. "Do you think maybe it was the dinosaurs trying to speak to us through the stone?"

"Hm, it's a definite possibility." Dr. Taylor nodded his head, thinking, while the five kids stared at the dino-holders that sat in front of them. "They could be asking for protection from those Alpha Gang members you came up against." The paleontologist spoke from behind the five, one hand on his hip while the older held his chin as he thought.

"I wonder who they were," Max thought as they remembered the strange three people.

"A whole circus." Jess stated, which made Zoe giggle again.

"Me too." Rex agreed with Max, ignoring his sisters comment, before nodding. "They attacked Chomp with their T-rex for no reason, and then when Chomp gave it an electronic charge it turns into a card!"

"None of it makes any sense at all!" Zoe added.

From behind them, Chomp was growling and readying himself to attack a skeleton within the lab as Jess watched him. The little triceratops jumped up and managed to land on it, biting at different sections that made Jess hold back a laugh.

"I bet you they found some stones too, huh?" Max said, his eyes never leaving the dino-holders.

"Yeah, probably." Rex agreed, annoyance lacing his voice.

"Zoe," Reeses voice spoke up, making Zoe turn around to see her older sister walking down the stairs. "You're supposed to call before stopping by."

"Oh, I forgot.." Zoe said, a little bit embarrassed of her mistake.

"That's alright," Reese sighed. "Dr. Taylor," Reese said as she held up a phone, a male being on the screen. "You have a phone call coming in from Dr. Owen."

"My dad?" Rex perked up as he looked over at Reese.

"And my dad." Jess huffed before yelping when Chomp jumped down onto her from the skeleton, knocking them both to the ground as Chomp sat on top of the girl. "Ow, Chomp-" she groaned before laughing when the small triceratops started licking her face.