𝟎𝟐𝟖 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; besties for life?]

"YOU MADE WHAT WITH MIKEY SANO?"

you nearly fainted as you listened to sei's nonsense. the two of you were sitting in chairs right next to each other excitedly telling both sides to the night you had yesterday. it was crazy how interested sei was in your relationship. he loved you so dearly that he wanted nothing but the best for you. you just werent exactly sure how far he'd go to make sure of that.

being by each other's sides since kids really tied the two of you together. without sei there'd be no light in your life. just like without you, sei wasnt sure of anything about himself. in fact, you were the reason for his very existence. for who he came to be in the passing years of his life.

but he'd die before he ever told you that face to face.

"i made a deal with him. it went to a very bad start which i sort of guessed that'd be how it went. so i made sai come with me." he turned back to the mirror fixing his hair as if he hadn't dropped an utter bombshell. sure sei was impulsive and irrational at times but to go out of his way to meet with mikey sano...of all people on the fucking planet- that was insanely hard to believe.

mikey sano, the one who bullied sei for all those years.

the one who refused to be left alone with him when you hung out with mitsuya.

mikey...the one who knew that sei was a little different than other boys his age.

"sei...you didnt." you started feeling guilt bubble up in your chest, but he assured you that he was speaking the complete and utter truth. it was getting hard for you to wrap your head around the entire thing. surprise after surprise was what it felt like. "then...what happened?"

"we had a bit of a reunion i guess. he looks...different." sei spoke to himself it seemed as he closed his eyes with a heavy sigh leaving his lips. "bitch he looks damn good."

"WHAT?"

"you heard me. i hate mikey with every fiber in my being, but we got to talking. he said he was looking for someone. he never made it exactly clear why but i did offer some information about izana. i guess that was exactly who he was looking for. so we made a deal. i keep some secrets and he, handles izana for me. for us."

your eyes faltered at that last bit feeling something almost stab you in the gut. deal with izana? what would that mean? would they kill him? the guy you spent years getting to know? just the mere thought of what that could mean sent shivers down your spine. feeling suddenly ill you held onto your stomach nearly swallowing the disgust in your throat.

surprised, sei grabbed your shoulders wondering if you were okay. he must've noticed how sick you look and instantly went your aid. "y/n? are you alright?" sei asked but his words almost sounded slurred.