The Day I Met Mr. Fine

Hi, my name is Dr. Sex, and I am deceased. I am a very noble man, I am Dr. Sex.

Today, I tell you how I died.

It was October 25, and I was just a young Dr. Sex. I was very exited for Halloween because I was gonna be Dr. Celibacy for Halloween on Halloween.

I went to the Halloween store to buy my celibacy card. I got in my car, Dr. Sex Car, and I went to the Halloween store for my celibacy card so I could be Dr. Celibacy for Halloween on Halloween. I was so excited for the Halloween.
When I pulled up in the paking lot, I got of the Dr. Sex Car and ran to the stote. I LOVE SPIRIT HALLOWEEN!!!!!!; 😫
As I approached the Halloween, I saw a hot sexy emo man. He had big arms, and big body, and big hair, and pronouns, and studded belt, and skinny jeans and big legs, and Roblox man face and he looked at me and said "Hey bb gril"

I came my pants right there, because I'm Dr. Sex.

"Have you been here before?" I asked him, twilring my skin and tucking it behind my ear. He giggled and covered his face "N-no, I'm new around here.... I'm Mr. Fine, you?"

"I'm Mr. Dr. Sex, and you are soooooo cute~"
He lead me into the store, and we looked for my Dr. Celibacy costume for Halloween on Halloween in six days on October 31 together.
"What are you gonna be for Halloween on Halloween on October 31, Mr. Fine?"

"Zwnr MySpace"

"Omg, I love Assmouse!!! <223333333334"
He blushed, and I slapped his ass.

After we bought the Dr. Celibacy and Zane Mysteesst, we leaft the store and Mr. Fine sat me on his lap on the curb and said. "Hey besides, I have to tell you."

"What, do you not love me???"

"I do butm......Rigatony won't".

And then he dispeered!