Help. (male bullied reader x yugo)

Start from the beginning

"Yugo?" Alban questioned.

"Y/n...?" Yugo said.

"What did you do..." Fulgur asked.

"Nothing I swear, daddy!!!" Yugo complained.

After what felt like hours of running I get to the rooftop. I see the five girls which isn't really a surprise but I see five others but they're... hiding?

Yugo's pov
===========

"YUGO ASUMA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Fulgur yelled.

"Honey wait! Please!" Uki asked.

"Yugo wait for us!" Sonny yelled.

"MOM, DAD WAIT FOR US!" Alban yelled

I ignored my "family" and chased after them. I didn't like the way they were talking too him. I knew that something was about to go down. And NOT in a good way. I finally got there and I heard nothing so far so I apologized to my "family"

"IM SORRY MOMMY AND DADDY!! I apologized.

"It's ok Yugo-" Fulgur said.

"NO IT IS NOT. DON'T RUN OFF WITHOUT TELLING UE WHERE THE FUCK YOU'RE GOING!!" Uki exclaimed.

'Oh god...I'm in for it now.... Mommy's mad and now imma have to to the "family's" dishes for weeks...' I thought to myself.

"Hey where were you going anyways...wait...you guys hear that?" Sonny said.

It was screaming. And it was coming from the roof...it's them! He's here! I need to help him...but how?

Y/n's pov
=========

shit.

somebody.

help.

please.

I'm cornered.

and done for.

I...

just...

need...

a opening.

I tripped one of the girls and took that chance to book it. I ran to the place I eat.

It had a steps and was at the very top of the building. I usually climb those steps, sit on the ledge with my feet hanging off of it, and start eating there.

every day.

but now...

I'm jumping off that ledge.

Just as I was getting ready to jump...

a voice called out to me.

"WAIT!!"

I turned to see who it was and it was...

...Yugo Asuma.

"Don't. Please. Don't."

huh.

"Yugo..?"

"Hey...were you about to jump..? He asked clearly knowing what you were about to do.

"Why do you care? I'm just another freak that no one else cares about. And if they do... they either bully me or use me in some messed up way." I started to vent without knowing.

tears.

tears?

he's crying.

did he not know this?

I thought everyone knew...

but even if he didn't, he wouldn't care.

yet...

he's...

crying.

does he...

actually care?

"Why... Is that why you don't have any...friend?" He says still crying.

"... maybe..." I say looking down.

That's when he did it.

he hugged me.

the first to actually do that.

"D-don't.... don't kill yourself. P-please...I don't wanna lose you." He asked.

that's it.

I actually have a reason to...

live.

He lifted my chin up.

and...

kisses me.

he...

kissed me.

"YOU BIT-"

"Listen. I'm really pissed and you don't wanna test my limits. Do you?" Uki says with a really cold look on his face.

"N-no d-dad- I mean U-Uki.."

"Right so I'd suggest you stop staring and scram." He says with a even colder look and tone than before.

"Y-yes mast- I mean U-Uki!"

"AWWWW! Y/N-KUN STOLE YUGO'S FIRST KISS! SO CUTE!!" Sonny and Alban cooed.

"Oop- Ukis angry...that's kinda hot..." Fulgur said.

"I-I DADDY?? MOMMY?? ALBANYAN? SONNY??" Yugo looks up and yells

"Hi baby." Uki says calmly still kind of ticked off still.

"Ahh..I see..you just wanted to help your new boyfriend...I see... you have my approval to marry my son." Fulgur stated obviously not kidding about what he said.

"D-DADDY!!!" Yugo yells

"Huh." I say confused. My face is red too.

"Speaking of boyfriends though...do you want to be mine? We can keep it a secret if you want..." Yugo says with a caring tone.

"*sniffle* Y-Yea.." I say with a shaky voice.

"YAY POP THE PARTY POPPERS YALL!!" Fulgur yells.

"But Fuu-fuu-chan we don't have any." Uki states.

"Ahh...well...LETS BUY SOME!!"  He says oblivious to his mistake.

"Nnngh so embarrassing...I'm so sorry it had to go this way..."

"It's ok!

"Because now...

"I have...

"A reason..."

"To live on."

================================================

yay! 😭 F in chat for y/n fr. 💀