Intro by Pandit

Hii I'm Pushpendra Pandit and you can call me "Pandit" too. You guys must be thinking what am I doing here?... So I tell you guys from today you'll  know about me & my life  through this dairy. From today I'll write about every single event happening in my life. Hope you all don't get bore with me.

So let's start with the introduction .I just told you my name so I'll tell further........ I am studying in 11th class in "Pragati Vidya ka Mandir".

Well I don't like studies much but I like maths. No no I am not a "padhaku" type student, but  I like our maths teacher, Shanti teacher. She made difficult subjects like maths interesting.I didn't even understand the basics of maths, but today because of her unique teaching techniques, now I understand maths a Little bit.

If there is a teacher like her in every subject, then not a single student will fail...Ooh I forget to tell you that today my maths results came out and it is good that both me and Munna were saved from failure.

Now you'll ask who is Munna?? Lemme tell you Munna is my bestest friend from childhood.We have done all the scandals together since childhood. And we never leave each other's side no matter what the problem is. People call us "Rahu Ketu". Some people even think that we are twins. Whatever we do, we do it together, even today we have got the same marks.You'll get to know a lot more about the our Friendship.

Now let me tell you about 2-3 more important students of my class. In the column of my seat's left side , there are 2 girls in RAW, one of which is named Swati. Munna likes her since childhood but he afraid to tell her. Sometimes he gets a little courage, then he goes to talk to her about his feelings, but he fails & even Swati does not give him any "Bhaw".I am sure one day Swati will understand Munna's feelings.

Swati has a friend Naina. The Naina Aggarwal class topper. Her & swati friendship is just like mine & Munna.They are also friends since childhood. Naina is padhaku as well as strict   student. We  call her "Khadoos Naina" coz  every time she complains about us to the teacher.

she has a cousin sister "Preeti"  who is in the other section. But our class is face to face.The window of my seat is right in front of the window of her seat. She is very amazing and entertaining so whenever I am bored in class I start looking at her window. I don't know when the time passes by looking at her. I call her "Padosi" because she studies in our neighborhood class. I Don't know why but I want  us to be in the same class.

Anyway that's all for today I'll talk you all tomorrow.

Pandit.

Hey guys I started this coz I madly stuck with them. I can't control myself for writing their story.

But in this I'm trying to write in first person's pov

Hope you guys like it. If not then I'll stop writing this.

If you like them & this chapter then please do comments share your views about them & also share this story with your friends.

Thanks for reading ❤️