⏤͟͟͞͞☆ LETTING GO. ⏤͟͟͞͞☆

Start from the beginning

    "You wanted to stop our murderer, for us. So we can finally rest, in peace...." I raise my brow, confused.

    What? Our? Us? We?

       Walking up to him, shaking my head. He looked down at me, with an emotionless expression.

    What's going on? Is there something I'm missing here?

    This was supposed to be a happy, reuniting moment.

    It WAS. But, now....it's just....sad.

    Confusing.

    Scary.

       "Robin, why're you bringing all this up, all of a sudden? And what do you mean by 'we'? You're alive. The other kids....are not. You're here! Physically. You're not gone, like them...."

    He ignores what I say,

"Y/N....is the other reason you couldn't stop looking for us was....because you just....couldn't let us go?" He say's, shocking me.

      Letting go.

    The one thing I've always struggled with. Even when I was just a little kid. Struggling to let go of people.

    Still wanting them to be a part of my life....Griffin, Billy....I couldn't let go of them.

    Knowing that they were already gone.

    I was in denial.

    I wasn't ready for them to leave.

    So I just kept searching....and searching, trying to bring them back to my life.

       "Robin...." I whisper, shutting my eyes.

    Shaking my head, rapidly.

    I kept waiting on people, who wouldn't even arrive. Who wouldn't come back, to be apart of my life, again.

       Opening my eyes, I see a tear roll down his face.

    He gently grabs both of my hands, not looking away from me.

    "You need to start learning on letting go of people, who are never coming back." I start to shake my head,

       "Robin.....you're not....y'know...."

    "It's not over, yet. There's the truth you still need to figure out. Battles you still need to overcome. Things you have to figure out. People that you're going to be talking, and meeting, soon." He say's. Gripping onto my hand, even tighter.

       "Y/N....Y/N, Blake...." His voice, cracks.

    Tearing up, I nod.

    "What is it....?" He look's down, trying so hard to not fall apart.

       "Even though I am gone....floating away....one thing I'm glad about, In being able to do, is to be able to help you, get through this....watch over you, guide you...." Gasping, I say