•Note•

So,, uh,, this story blew up more than I was expecting like,, to this day I'm still getting comments and votes on this—

Now, as you know, the author didn't finish this and I said in 2017 I might finish it with my own writing— I'm super sorry for giving you guys false hope. If I can muster up the motivation I'll reread this and maybe, MAYBE, add on to this. I've never written a fanfic for the glorious hellhole that is Creepypasta Wattpad and most of my writing is between my close friends. Sharing gives me a ton of anxiety but I'm actually considering finishing THIS one for you guys — I'll think about if I'll rewrite the other book on my account by Bloody because it,, really bothers me how bad the grammar and spelling is, no offense to Bloody but I have standards that make me dislike both these books.

Now, given I'm not the author I still refuse to claim that this story is mine, however I will claim the parts I MIGHT add to this book. So, be on the lookout. If I can get myself a laptop or feel like dealing with writing on my phone I MIGHT — remember this is all a huge, hypothetical might — might finish it. So, glorious person who commented 20-ish minutes ago, I heard you loud and clear.