38

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

03.18 The devil comes here and sighs

&

03.19 No more heartbreaks

   ━━━━━━━━━━

THE PARKER PULLS THE MIKAELSON INTO THE BUSTLING JAZZ CLUB WITH A SMILE AS HE SCOWLS. His grip on her hand grows tighter as he panics at the heartbeats in his ears and desire in his head; "No, I can't be here, Angel. This is a bad idea."

"Magic doesn't work here, Koala bear." She retorts, her hands luring him inside. "So, step inside and take your mind off it."

As his feet stumble over the threshold, relief clears his features as he smiles. The Parker removes her leather jacket and the Mikaelson gazes at her outfit. The black satin dress that rests mid-thigh on her ivory-skin with an A-neckline and a faux diamond fringe lining her voluminous thigh, her pendant proudly resting between her breasts, her hair down pin-straight with her lips painted blood red and her eyes lined with black, her lashes popping against her hickory-colored eyes. Rings line most of her fingers, the dress exposes her many tattoos, and she has on black faux suede platform wedges.

In wonder, he peers around, approaching her. "Seems I owe you yet again. You must be growing tired of saving my ass."

"Actually, I like it. It's very empowering, Kol Mikaelson." Aidynn leans up and pecks his lips happily. "Now what would you say if I told you I have a way to fix some of our problems?"

"What do you have in mind, darling?"

A song ends as she tips her head to the side, the vampire looking to the Regent who raises his glass in greeting. The hybrid snorts at the Original's deadpan, yanking him to a table where the Griffith meets them with a bottle, sliding them both a glass as he pours some amber liquid into the crystal. "Try to remember. Your spirit was trapped with the Ancestors. Did they say anything?"

"It was hard to recall what anyone was saying when there's a boot in your face." Kol sighs.

Vincent gestures to Aidynn. "Imagine when Aidynn brought you back, did you hear voices? Spells? Chants? I dunno, a threat?"

"There wasn't any talk. Alright, they hate me because I'm a Mikaelson."

Aidynn snaps off in annoyance: "What's the point of this? You're the Regent, can't you just juju it away and be done?"

The witch scoffs. "The Ancestors made a deal with Lucien and Ambra; that's an act of war. Now they're comin' after Kol." He tells and Kol places his hands over his mouth in worry. "If I knew why then maybe I could convince them that there's a better way. Maybe I could talk some sense into 'em."