8-Wedding day

Lucifer's pov

Last night went difficult. I thought sleep would come instantly as I was tired working all day but her red face, innocent eyes, soft lips kept me awake all night. How much i miss her and want her by my side was clear to me. I can't wait even a few hours away from her now.

I got up at 8 and started pacing the room, making calls to check the arrangements. Wedding was at 12 so everything should be done before that. There entered my childhood best friend Tyler without even knocking the door. "So, you finally decided to return from Paris. Welcome stupid welcome home" I tease him and continue to check emails. He comments, "so, you finally decided to get married to that beautiful" my blood boiled listening that. I know he is just messing around but I'm too possessive about her and he knows that.

"Okay grumpy pants I was kidding calm down, I'm excited for your wedding and don't worry everything will be perfect. Just dream about your bride." And with that he left my room to take care of the chores. A few hours passed and I was just imagining Savannah my Anna.

Someone knocked so I opened the door. It was my twin brother Alexander. "Lucy your aren't ready yet? It's already 11 do you want to get late on your special day?" he asked and I checked the time. He was correct it was already 11 and I haven't even started getting ready shit I should hurry up.

He said he will be waiting outside but I gave no response. I can't keep my bride waiting it would be rude. I was ready in next 10 mins and we were off to the church. The clock struck 12 and the song started playing, I looked towards the door and saw my angel Savannah walking towards me. Rest of the ceremony sent in a haze I was busy staring my beautiful bride. The time came when we both said "I do" and the priest let us have the kiss.

She looked tensed so I pulled her and gave a kiss on the corner of her mouth. I don't want to rush things or force her if she is not ready I'll wait. We went to my apartment and she was awestruck by the interior. I took her to the master bedroom on the first floor and asked her, "will you share the bedroom or you want to use the spare room? I can understand if you are not ready to share your space yet. Take your time and when you feel you are ready you can move in my room."

She agreed with me and replied, "it would be a bit difficult to share, thank you for understanding please take me to the spare room." I took her to the spare bedroom across mine and brought the papers along. She questioned what are the papers about and I answered, "you need to sign them and fulfill your end of the contract, so read them all properly. The main clause in all the requirements is you can't leave me if you try to do so I can sue you." I know I was being harsh but she can't leave me.

I love her so much and she will know with time but no matter what she can't leave me. I'll make sure I give her all the love, care, support and respect she is worth of but she needs to stay with me. I can't bear the distance anymore it suffocates me to stay away from her. She lowered her eyes and gave a nod. I felt guilty that she was scared or felt like I was ruling her which can never be true. So I held her hands and said, "Anna I can't lose you again, this contract is just to make sure you never leave me for any reasons given."

I left for my room after kissing her hands. When i turned while closing the door she was blushing profusely. I'm still amazed at how can such a little thing makes her go red in face. I took a shower and went downstairs in the kitchen to cook food for my beautiful wife. Our first night should be special atleast with some food and music.