Quit being on Blue Team

betrayal can come in many different ways for people that can falsely accuse those who didn't even do anything wrong...

a member of blue team and aqua soldier named Lavernius Tucker, who was falsely accused for Crime for something he didn't even do...

 at The E.U.N. Maximum-Security Prison the most dangerous and deadly criminals were kept in from crime spring..

At Cell-031, Lavernius Tucker was minding his own business.

two guards of the New Republic came in to take Tucker to the Reds and Blues.

New Republic #1 to Tucker: Hey Lavernius, you're finally free to go..

Tucker to New Republic #1: Fine... it was about time I could finally disjoint..

New Republic #2 to Tucker: hey come on now you know your of reds and blues and that's no way to talk back to your superiors...

Tucker to New Republic #2: house if I have any superiors..

New Republic #1 to Tucker: Hey Lavernius, keep your mouth shut!

Tucker to New Republic #1: up yours, bastards for not to believe in me...

The two New Republic guards escorting the aqua soldier to The Red's and Blue's.

Tucker don't even say a word to his teammates that betrayed him.

Washington to Tucker: look we came here just to-

Tucker look directly at his former teammates among side the Reds and blues and gave them a bit of a death glare that's made Washington shut up.

Even Carolina was completely surprised by this as well.

Tucker raged: don't think you're sorry just because you just... You just falsely accuse me for a crime I didn't commit..

Washington to Tucker: listen I know we kind of made a bit of an... Error or mistake.. but still we want you back on-

Tucker raged: you think I give a ABOUT THIS WHOLE STUPID TEAM EVEN ABOUT BECOMING PART, YOU WERE THOUGH ONE OF THE BEST OF PROJECT FREELANCER COULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG!!! INSTEAD YOU JUST PLACE THE BLAME ON ME FOR NO REASON!!! YOU KNOW THAT I DIDN'T BEEN A PART OF ANY OF YOUR PROBLEMS I KEEP ON GETTING DRAGGED INTO THEM CAUSING MORE AND MORE BAD LUCK.. FOR EVERYONE SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS FUCKING TEAM SO FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

Everyone was completely surprised from Blue Team especially the people of chorus that saw Tucker's outbursts with rage and hate.

Especially Red Team was completely surprised by one of their own members shouting back at them.

Caboose to Tucker: come on.. just don't need to be-

Tucker raged: you shut the fuck up!!! I was tired of putting up with all of your aunts... Always trying to be the nice guy.. but instead I always have to been so much look down upon.. even though I tried my best.. I always felt like I was looked down upon..

Carolina to Tucker: look I can understand you know you tried your best I can-

Tucker raged: YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BETRAYAL DO YOU!! I GOT YOUR FREELANCERS WANTED TO BE SMARTER THAN THIS... I GUESS THAT WAS ALL JUST A LIE... SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT LETTING ME BE A PART OF BLUE TEAM BECAUSE I FUCKING QUIT!!!

Tucker slammed his helmet on the ground so hard only for it to crack with glass.

Carolina look down and felt some guilt within her only went teardrop came from within her she was a freelancer but instead she felt like that she failed again just like what she did last time she could have at least thought about the evidence but instead she let her emotions get the better of her..