~1~

|| This is a story that MolinaRaisa30 requested... I'm so sorry that it took me forever to finally write and upload it :( ||

_____________

You hummed as you walked out of the airport and took in the sight of Korea. The bustling city wasn't much different than in America.
As for how you had decided to travel to this country, there was someone who you had known since childhood. And because of a certain someone, you had come to know this person pretty well. That was until she had decided to go to Korea where her grandfather was. Now, you were also here in Korea, half a year after she had left America. You just wanted to have a little change of pace and that was, why you were here now. Well, a certain someone was also here. But that was just because he was pretty fond of the first one who got here.

You went straight ahead and hauled a taxi to get to your apartment, which Shelly's grandfather, who you had known since your childhood, had prepared for you beforehand. While you were getting into the vehicle, you sighed. What caused it, was the thought of having to deal with a certain brother of yours who was also in this city. You hoped that during your stay here, you would have as little to do with him as possible.

The taxi stopped and so you got off. After getting out your luggage from the car trunk, you stared at your phone screen to look for the building which would be your apartment. As you walked along the street while searching for it, you eventually noticed two people on the side of the road. You couldn't help but think that something was off.
One of them was a woman probably in her thirties. She wore a strange look on her face, which you couldn't quite read.
The boy was saying something to the elderly woman. Upon a closer look, you guessed that he was your age. Also, he had a very striking feature, which was his red hair.

"Coloured hair, huh? Is this allowed in high school here?" was what you had thought upon seeing him. But that was quickly forgotten when you saw the expression the boy made.
The look on his face was not quite friendly. He was frowning while his lips were moving but you couldn't make out what he was saying since they were still too far away for you to hear what they were talking about.

Without really noticing, you slowed down your pace and kept an eye on them. Just as you were about to pass them, you suddenly saw that the boy was raising a hand and you immediately spun on your heel. With sped-up steps, you ran towards them and shoved your hand to his face, pushing him aside.

But... you shouldn't have done that.

"I'm so sorry! You bowed down to the boy while apologizing. The reason why you were now saying sorry to the boy you had attacked just moments ago, was because you had misunderstood the situation. You had thought that the boy was harassing the lady, but in actuality, he was just giving her directions.  The reason why he was raising his hand, was because the sun was blinding the woman and so he wanted to block the sun with his hand.

When you looked up, since you wanted to see the face of the boy you had attacked, you gasped. It wasn't because one of his eyes was red, in fact you had actually overlooked it because something else grabbed your attention. A part of his face was slightly red. And it was the exact part where you had pushed him with your hand. "Did I overdo it?"

But he just slowly shook his head. Without saying anything, he abruptly turned away and as if he had nothing to do with you, he walked into the distance until you couldn't see his silhouette anymore.

His rude behavior made you forget about what you had done to him momentarily but when you turned to the woman who you wanted to 'protect', it flooded right back into your mind. "Again, I'm so sorry for everything." Tis time, you apologized to the elderly woman. "Don't worry." Upon hearing her talk, you raised your eyebrows, astounded. What surprised you, was the language she was speaking. It wasn't Korean the language you had expected her to speak, it was  English. So you replied accordingly and ended up giving her the directions since it seemed that she was unable to speak Korean well.
All she knew were just a few simple Korean sentences.
To your luck, her destination was a small supermarket you had just passed and remembered, so even though this was your very first time here, you could help the woman find it by describing the way to it.

After this matter was taken care of, you thought back about the boy's rude behavior and huffed. "I know that I was in the wrong for hitting him but is this really his reaction? He should have known that I really meant that. Or did I not look sincere enough? But I really meant it!" You shook your head to rid yourself of those thoughts and finally continued your way to search for your apartment.

You wasted no time finding the landlord and getting her to bring you to your room. She handed you your key and then left to let you scout it on your own.
You were excited at the thought of having an own apartment. But when you finally opened the door, the sight of someone in there immediately flushed this feeling down the drain.
You wanted to slam the door shut and make a run for it but this person was faster. He was firmly holding onto the door and it didn't budge at all even though you pushed at it with all your strength. The difference in strength was just too great. So you decided to just run. Though, that seemed to be useless too. The boy had grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

You rolled your eyes since you knew that there was no escaping him now. So you let yourself get dragged back inside by him. He wasn't rough with you at all as he did that; he was quite gentle but his movements were still very straightforward.
You refused to look him in the face as you now asked him, "What hell are you doing here?"
The tall boy with striking blonde hair and crystal blue eyes tilted his head to the side as if he didn't understand your question. Suddenly, he moved closer to you and before you knew it, he was tightly hugging you.
But you weren't fond of hugs from him now and demanded with a low growl in your voice, "Let go of me and answer my damn question Owen."
The boy called Owen smiled brightly at you but you weren't in the mood to do that at all. "Can't I go and greet my own sister?". In response to this, you said in a monotonous voice, "No you can't. Now go away." You moved your hand as if you wanted to swat away a fly. Then you pointed towards the door and said, "There's the door."
But he didn't have even the slightest intention to move and do what you had asked of him and just remained standing there.
You could already tell that there was no way of kicking him out now. After all, he was way too strong and more deftly than you. So you just walked inside and Owen followed you into the kitchen.

"When will be your first day of school?" You had cooked Owen and yourself dinner even though you were a bit reluctant to do that for him since you had actually wanted him to go back so the both of you were now sitting on the table and eating when Owen had asked you this question. "The day after tomorrow."
Suddenly, his mood seemed to drop. "It would've been better if you would go to the same school as me and Shelly."
"Hell nah." The thought of also going to the same school as your brother already made you shudder. So you were glad that you attended another school. But Owen had a different opinion.
"What if something were to happen to you in this school? Or even on the way? I heard that a boys school is pretty close to yours." You sighed "What could possibly happen? I don't think something bad would occur in a school." The expression on his face changed drastically once again. "I still don't like the idea of this. What if-" Before he could continue with his what ifs, you cut him off.

"Don't talk as if I'm some kind of naive little princess." Your tone was sharp as you hissed at him. But that hadn't helped at all. Owen did not see this as a threat and just casually went on talking as if nothing had happened. All you did, was listenng to him with half-opened ears as you were eating your food.
Once the dishes had been taken care of, you immediately wanted to chase Owen out of your apartment. It almost hadn't been successful but at the end, you had somehow managed to do that with much struggle.

"Now then, let's pack out my things and then go to bed!" You did just as you had said to yourself since the long travel to this country had kind of made you tired so you wanted to rest now.