Danger

Damar lost it. His best friend Jean was just shot and killed. He turned to drugs as a solution to the pain of his loss. He was in a dark alley waiting for his dealer.  He knew he should find Nevin instead of drugs, but he couldn't handle it. Mia was scared she was next and wouldn't answer Damar's calls. 

Damar suddenly felt a pain in his back. He turned around and saw Elijiah holding a gun to his chest.

"How ironic."said Elijiah, breaking the silence

"Come on bro"said Damar"Please don't, I already have problems"

"When was that my problem?"Replied Elijiah

"Turn around and you'll see"said Damar

Elijiah turned around and saw a police officer holding a gun at him. He put the gun down and put his hands up. The officer handcuffed Elijiah and took him to his car.

"SNITCH"Yelled Elijiah

Damar didn't snitch. It was a lucky thing that the police saw them. Damar knew he couldn't died. He ran home and locked the door. He knew he was a target of NGL, but this was just gonna make it worse. He didn't know what do to.

Back at the NGL house Nevin and Jess just heard the news and were furious. They wanted YGD gone for good. They knew it was time to come back to the light. They wanted war. They wanted YGD to join Jean in the afterlife. 

They were down there most aggressive fighter but that wasn't gonna stop them. Nevin was mad they took Elijiah. Jess never liked Elijiah but she knew he was important to the group and needed him. She agreed on revenge. They needed a good plan to get Mia and Damar out of hiding.

When Jess finally left Nevin's house, Nevin was finally calm and could sleep. He was thankful because he'd barely slept in the last 3 days. He needed rest for the upcoming war. Nevin knew he needed to bring weapons. He had a duffle bag next to his bed with a Glock, AK, and a switchblade. He was ready but still on edge.