NGL

"They finna love this bro!" said NGL Village, a member of an underground rap group

"For sure dude." said NGL Jyte, another member

"Well it's up to the fans guys" said NGL Kay, another member"Not all songs blow up."

Everyone turned to Kay with disappointment. Kay understood and shut up. 

"I should probably get home it's like 2 in the morning" stated Jyte

"Same bro" agreed Kay

"Alright meet up back her at 3 tomorrow" replied Village

Jessica(Kay) and Nevin(Jyte) walked home together because they live on the same street. Nevin arrived home and said bye to Jess. Jess got home 3 minutes later to her boyfriend Eric waiting on a chair in the corner. Kay saw the anger in his eyes and knew what it was about. Eric didn't like how she would hang out late with Nevin. Nevin and Eric never got along because Eric was teasing Nevin and pushed him past the line. Nevin swung at him and left him on the ground.

Eric got up off the chair and walked over to Jess and yelled

"Stop being around Nevin or get out!"

"You can't stop me from being friends with him!"barked back Jess

Eric proceeded to punch Jess in the stomach grab her arm, open the front door and throw her out. He left her on the street and didn't give her stuff back. Jess knew that this was the last time she would see Eric in the same way as she did before. She was relieved it was over but also scared because Eric could ruin you in days.

Jess without anywhere to go called her friend Sophie. Sophie drove over to her location and drove her back to her house. During the ride, Jess told Sophie everything that happened. Jess knew she wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile so she called Nevin and told him that she was gonna be gone for a couple days. Nevin asked what happened so she told him.

About an hour later sirens were the only thing heard throughout the town. Nevin knew he didn't call the police. That means somehow someone else snitched, but who? Who knows either Eric or Jess enough to know about the abuse. Maybe Susan knew. They were best friends since 6th grade. It had to be her.

An hour later Elijiah(Village) called Nevin asking what the sirens were about.

"You hear the sirens?"

"Yeah, at Eric's house, he got arrested."

"Why?"

"He abused Jess and kicked her out the house."

"What?!"

"I know"

"Is she safe?"

"She's gonna be with Sophie for a couple day's."

"Ok, Night bro."

For the next 2 hours Nevin was wondering who could've known about the accident. Did Eric turn himself in? No Eric was to self-centered to care. Sophie? No, she knew it wouldn't be good for Jess. Rex? Rex was always the snitch type of guy. But how would he know? Jess never liked Rex. Rex would always tell Eric when she was with Nevin. He finally gave up and fell asleep.