Love???

What is the most beautiful thing ever happened???

Falling in love

And what's the painful thing???

Knowing it won't last long..

What has love made you feel??

Has it been the same like shown in movies???

Or something you read in novels???

How much it has impacted you??

To put it simple... what is love according to you???

.....

The brand new jaguar car was heading towards the resort. A young man in his twenties came out and all were eager to click pictures of him. Wearing a black shirt & pant with a black ironed coat he looked so captivating for all girls around. The cooling glasses and the stylish beard was adding factor to it.

He came out , waved his hands and went inside. It was an award show honouring the achievers for their victory. Many diligent from all parts of the country were seated.

The young man sat on the place he was alloted and stayed calm with his composure. The awards ceremony began and all names were called on.

Within an hour, a name was called....

"Now we like to present the youth icon of the year in sports and the award goes to......"

"Kathiran..... For his immense victory in bike race that was held this year and also for bagging the first place"

Kathir removed his glasses and flapping his coat ,he kept a straight face and went to the stage.

He happily received the award and took hold of the Mike. The anchor congratulated him and asked a question "so Mr. Kathiran you are the first South Indian to get recognition in bike races and now you became a youth icon how do you feel??"

Kathir answered "sorry but to correct it i am first an Indian and I am really proud of it that I was able to bring honour to my nation and all credits goes to my family and well wishers "

"Wow that's so sweet kathir"the anchor said and asked again a question"so Mr kathir now you have become a household name and all youngsters see you as an inspiration and many girls have crush on you. But do you have some one special in your life??"

Kathir had a name in his mind but he didn't tell it out. He said"happy to know that people are taking me as an inspiration and yes I do have a special person in my heart but i think time will answer to that..."his voice became shaky when he said the last line.

Congratulating him again,kathir took the award and went back to his place.

While this was happening, amidst the crowd a young woman had tears flowing down her cheeks when she said "kathir....."

....

"Dei kathiruu... final year vandachu...eppo da anda ponnu kita propose panna pora??"Vinod asked sitting beside kathir.

" Inniku solren da..."kathir assured.

"Idha dan nee romba naal ah solra... seri anda ponnu yaru nachu sollu da..."vinod asked.

"Ippo varu va da...unga munnadi propose panren paaru..."kathir gave a word.

"Naanum panlam nu iruken da...."Karthik said from behind.

Vinod spoke"nee yarkita panna pora da??"

"Adhu suspense..."Karthik told and vinod rolled his eyes murmuring podalanga suspense....

"Rendu perum eppo propose panni eppo ennaku treat vekka poringalo...seri ponnu achum yaarum sollen da..."Vinod lamented

"No way..."Karthik said.

"Poda dei... rendu perum romba dhan panringa...singles sabbam ungala summa vidadhu...solliten "vinod got up.

The girls were coming inside the college. Kathir could see his girl at the long distance and his heart was fluttering in happiness.

There she was ....

Wearing a blue colour kurta and black leggings walking with her friends with a happy smile. A spark was there in her eyes and a cherry like lips was there to give a beautiful smile which only kathir was able to feel and admire it.

She was coming close to them and kathir was determined to propose to her, when....

Karthik bent on his knees and proposed to his love with roses in hand....

"I love you mulla...."Karthik said breaking kathir's heart into thousand pieces.

Kathir couldn't stand there and excusing himself he went to washroom. Mullai accepted the roses and smiled at Karthik while kathir broke down in the washroom.

Karthik was on cloud nine while kathir was shattered.

He knew his friend didn't betray him but both of them loving the same girl was not even in his imagination.

He couldn't think that his mullai was also liked by someone else.

From first year of college kathir was loving her but never made a point to tell it to her until he was confident and now when he was about to do so everything was spoiled.

In front of his eyes,he saw mullai accepting the roses and he couldn't control his tears. But he knew it was all situational and if mullai is more happy with someone else than him he preferred that because he loved her so much.

The next day he took off and cried all day in his room. Later making up his mind that his one side lover is the lover of his friend he tried his level best to forget her. But it was not possible. Forgetting her.... not even in dreams.

He liked this pain and accepted it.

After all love is a beautiful painful feeling.

Few days passed and then there was call for him from his native place.

That one call turned his life upside down. He immediately went to his hometown and from that time kathir never came back to his college.....

TBC

Hello guys!!!!!!

Happy diwali....!!!

I know this a new one and all would be waiting for my regular update for Our journey story.

But lot of things are happening in my life and I couldn't actually sit and type it out. Some writers block and I need really some proper time to map out the story.

So that's why this short story so that you can read my works...

A short one , probably 5 chapters

Hope you guy's like it and do vote and comment.

Thank you