in the beginning & welcome to hell.

Start from the beginning

Ignorant of sin, of hate and of evil, God set inside his little room filled to the brim with literal universes of toys...

Until one day God got curious, so God created a door which led outside of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Charlie Morningstar looked out side her window and saw the world of hell... It was terrible, especially since the extermination had killed thousands of the residents of hell.

Charlie sighed as she remembered that once every year for the past couple thousand years, a group of angels would descend from the heavens and massacre everyone

Charlie sighed as she remembered that once every year for the past couple thousand years, a group of angels would descend from the heavens and massacre everyone. And now she could only look remnants of the destruction.

She gave a hard side as she then heard a pecking sound at the window, she looked up and saw a pure white Dove pecking at the window of the balcony.

Curious as to why a seemingly normal animal was in hell, Charlie opened the window, only to be amazed when the dove exploded into a burst of white and gold light...

When the blinding light finally faded, a new being stood before the confused princess.

Around 13 feet tall, (fun fact, Lucifer in the show is 6 ft and 6 in... Which means that he's not short, it's just everyone in hell is freaking huge by comparison.) a pale faced entity with sky blue eyes stared down at Charlie.

(Now being held at master ball range, I am forced to comply and make it to where God has many forms, but his true one is his normal form.)

Charlie was prepared to be eviscerated by The entity because of its wrong and dominant aura... Until the entity moved its head to the side like a cat and sat down staring at her in confusion...

Charlie was even more so confused as she watched the giant angel staring down at her as if she was prey being stared down by a predator...

The entity then spoke in a soft voice. "Do I know you?" Charlie then started a bit before speaking to the entity. "I don't think so, at least I don't know you..."

The entity then sat down criss cross applesauce as suddenly the heavy aura of power completely evaporated from the area. "Oh then I should probably introduce myself! Hello! My name is (gaster wingdings sounds) what's yours?" The Giants stared down at Charlie as if it were a massive dog wagging its tail awaiting for a treat or to go outside.