I sighed happily when I saw Harry coming into my view, but frowned when seeing Lockhart not soon after, accompanied by Ron, who held his damaged wand towards the handsome professor.

"Blimey." Ron said weakly as he stared at the gigantic snake skin. "Whatever shed this must be sixty-feet long." He stated as Harry traced the skin with his finger. "Or more." He looked at Lockhart when Goldie suddenly fell to the ground, seemed to be passed out.

"Heart of a lion, this one." Ron said sarcastically to Harry, his sentence directed to Lockhart. "Get up." He said sharply to the man on the floor.

Lockhart snatched Ron's wand unexpectedly out of his hand and got to his feet. He pointed the wand at the two boys with a gleaming smile on his face.

"The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret. The world will know our story." He said as he went from Harry, to Ron with the wand. "How I was too late to save the girl. How you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body."

I stared, open-mouthed, gaping from my hiding spot at the so-called great Gilderoy Lockhart, who is the hero in the Wizarding world and who is 'loved' by mostly every witch and wizard. I slowly emerged from the darkness, making sure that they don't see or hear me.

"So," He pointed the wand directly at Harry. "you first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories." He made a funny movement with the wand and yelled, "Obliviate!"

I quickly took a step forward and stretched out my arms, giving the backstabber a good push, releasing a gust of wind from my hands, the same time the wand hit him, instead of Harry. The force of the blazing wind and the malfunctioning wand, Lockhart was sent flying to the nearest wall, making the tunnel rumble with rage and rocks started falling from the ceiling, separating Harry from Ron, Lockhart and I. We had to duck from getting hit. The rocks finally stopped falling and dust covered the air.

Ron gave out a cough. "Harry?" No response. "Harry?"

Little rocks could be heard from the other side. "Ron! Ron, are you okay?" Harry's voice spoke.

"I'm fine." Ron said breathlessly.

A grunt came from Lockhart as he sat up. He stared blankly at Ron. "Hello." He said with a slight smile. "Who are you?"

Ron stared at him, a confused look on his face. "Um, Ron Weasley."

"Really?" Lockhart ask in surprise. "And uh..." He trailed off as he stared in the distance with a frown. "who am - who am I?"

Oh my gosh, the spell hit him hard.

Ron gave the professor a weird look and stared up at the blocked path. I'm guessing he can see Harry through a small gap. "Lockhart's memory charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is!"

"It's an odd sort of place, isn't it?" Lockhart giggled as he played with a small rock he picked up. "Do you live here?" He asks as he stared up at Ron.

Ron took the rock from his hands. "No." He breathed.

"Really, we-" Lockhart got cut off when Ron hit him on the side of his head.

"Ron!" I gasp, looking at the unconscious professor, finally letting them know that I'm here.

Ron got startled and turned to me with wide eyes. "Bloody hell!"

I gave him a tight smile. "Hi!"

"Who is it?" Harry asks, not seeing me yet.

Ron looked at the gap. "It's Leila. She's here." He looked back to me. "Where have you been?"