Amelia Jones.

Nothing.

Santaura Jones.

Access Denied. Damnit, it needed a higher level of clearance.

Tarrick Jones.

He waited, the computer seemed to take a while, but then a page popped up, and Javi's face lit up. Tarrick Jones was alive, and actually in the Fortress's basement. He swiped once again, so the file would show more than just superficial data, but nothing came up. "Access Denied", the computer told him, in a pretty voice, "higher level of clearance required".

Javi sighed, apparently the Cell Number and other important information about Tarrick Jones resided in vaults that could only be accessed by Red Sentries. There was no way a Red Sentry would let him borrow his card like Aiyon did, but equipped with information that worked enough to probably let the Coinless know that Tarrick was alive, and Santaura too, probably in the Deadlock, because of higher clearance demands, and on the other hand, there seemed to be no data of Amelia, or her Pop Pop in Drakkon's records.

He quickly deleted his search history the best he could, and sneaked out of the room, hoping he wouldn't be noticed.

...

"They're... actually alive" she stared at the skyline, as if in awe of the universe, "I can't believe it"

Javi had been in the bazaar, technically, for official duty, a quarrel between a potter and a spinner had blown up, and he, along with a few of his friends had been sent in to control it, when they had realized both were equipped with machine guns. A lot of the coinless had also dropped in, making the best of the occasion, and attacking the sentries. Apparently, these riots were quite commonplace, and Javi and Amelia had found each other, unknowingly, and sneaked off to the top of the hill, with the barest minimum scratches, and a lot of blood on each of them that didn't quite belong to either. From the same rooftop, now, they watched further drama unfold on the scene, while he told her of his finds.

"Tarrick is in the basement

"Tarrick is in the basement. I don't know which cell, but maybe you could convince your people to break in? Or do it yourself?"

"That... could work" she nodded, "Javi they were actually Coinless, they were actually rebels, who fought, who wanted to take Drakkon down... you don't know how I'm feeling about this. I can't thank you enough, Javi, I really can't," she leaned in closer, "can I... do anything for you? To repay the favor?"

"Repay? Amelia you don't have to repay me for anything! I did everything I did because..." he trailed off, because I love you, the words seemed stuck in his throat, and so he just stared at the scene underneath them, more bloodshed that neither of them seemed too keen to be a part of.

"Because?" she pressured, but he shook his head, "I'll tell you when the time's right"

"Well... in that case, why don't you let me do something for you and stop making me feel like I'm using you to get to the Coinless?"