Life has changed so much when I look back. Akhil and Akreeti were my everything. My life revolved around them.
I was about to quit job after six more months to start my own dance academy.
My first ever dream!

Coming out of my thoughts I straightened up and glanced at the clock. It was 6:30 in the evening. Today was a Sunday and we had to attend a birthday party in the evening.
It's Shubh's second birthday!

Well if you're wondering who Shubh is then he's none other than Swati Bahbhi and Jay Bhai's only son.

The eldest of all kids!

I walked out of the room and noticed the most adorable scene.
Akreeti lay on the sofa with her head on her father's shoulder while Akhil sat down on the floor. They were watching the repeat telecast of a singing show.

I smiled and quickly picking up Akhil's phone which was near by clicked their photo

I smiled and quickly picking up Akhil's phone which was near by clicked their photo. Obviously my movement caught their attention. Akhil looked at me with a raised eyebrow while my baby just stared at me.

"Secretly clicking us Mrs. Agnhiotri?" he said and I nodded with a smile.
"Well can't I Mr. Agnhiotri?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Get up and get dressed. We need to leave in almost an hour!" I instructed as these two were the laziest when it came to getting dressed.

He sighed but got up and held Akreeti in his arms. "Come-on princess. You me and Mumma need to get ready. Shubh bhaya will be waiting!"

---

Combing up Akree's hair and putting a cute hairband I completed her look.
She wore a cute black frock with matching accessories and white sandals. My daughter looked as adorable as a doll. I put some kool-aid behind her ear and the back of her foot to keep evil eyes away. She broke into a huge smile when I strocked her cheeks and kissed them.

Next I glanced at myself in the mirror. After pregnancy I did gain a little weight but the black saree still looked amazing.
I just glanced once at myself from head to toe and when I looked up again my eyes met his warm ones through the mirror. He stood at the door looking at both of us with arms crossed in front of his chest.
His eyes held so much deep emotion which wasn't difficult to read.

My man looked extremely breathtaking in his black suit, black shoes and the stubble on his face. His gaze made me feel butterflies in my stomach. 3 years into our marriage and still his gaze makes me feel so weak in my knees.