Mr. Stranger
When you are done being alone, Remember I am just a text away Ms. Beautiful.

It read and I closed it immediately, I don't wanna go on that road again, I'm hurt ....
Way more than he can guess I'm , But is he fine ?
Atleast My Dad told me he is, Dad and Sidharth are in touch more than I'm in touch with my Dad, My Dad loves him like his own and he is a definition of Perfect in the modern world I always knew.

I am gonna go to Joe's now , Well that's been my routine, Joe is a bartender who owns the biggest Club here in Bangalore and I visit there every Saturday....
From the past Month I mean, I was away from what this world calls Alcohol and Ciagratte but I guess I need to loose out once in a while, Do I drink? No I don't .
Do I smoke ? Again No I don't...

Then what does I do there? I watch .....
Okay I'm being brutally honest with you oh my Diary, I just watch , People loosing themselves in the alcohol, dancing their hearts out and being happy, Okay There's more to it .

I watch Sidharth Sit there too....
He never notices me I know , but every Saturday he is there, with a few of his colleagues, I have seen him having a single glass of whatever they have throughout the evening but it is neither replaced by a new one nor the contents in it is ever finished, yes he does smoke, and Trust me he looks hot .

Never In my Dreams I imagined To call someone hot while they are smoking.....
But guess that's Sidharth, The one who messes me up.

I am gonna go get ready My Diary, I have to be back by 10 too, I need to call Aarav, I'm gonna try ? Maybe ! Maybe Not! But I guess for his efforts he needs to be appreciated, so this time I am gonna call him from myself, to clear out a few things .

I will take your leave .

Bye
Yours Personal Messy Person
Ummm...
(P.S. Thanks for being there for me to rant it all out and I know there's a lot to tell you when I come back , you know if you know wink wink )

*

Oh yes !
I do remember me telling her the same words , Was I wrong ? I know I wasn't, we had have talked it out once we came to such a level of our relationship!

Okay Maybe I was but You tell me ! Whoever you are , you might not be a witness to our journey but you are going through it now, with her in that diary and me here in front of you! How do I miss her, but I guess I feel she's here, somewhere with me or maybe in front of me, I am  .....

Okay till the time I figure out where she is you tell me Aren't Decisions made in impulse always wrong!

Just look at her life, that is unwinding now in front of me ....
Her mother too in an impulse bound her to someone she was finding so difficult to adjust with then how could I agree to her the same moment.

I know how desparately I wanted it, Marriage or no Marriage she was what I ended my world on, I realised it pretty back when she was there beside me , On my Grandmother's Death, I realised it but she , She wasn't sure when she asked me that and US , for me We were anything but guilt.

And She looked Breathtaking that Particular Saturday, She Always looked ethereal but that day it was the first for me to see her in something.....
She donned a backless Black Bodycon, I was amazed at her sight, she usually dressed in a normal top with jeans , her hairs flowing freely every Saturday, She thought I didn't notice her but Oh God She was it , For me !
She was what I ever wanted and thus I noticed her, Everytime she laughed on whatever Joe spoke looking at me , I know her every step but that Saturday, I felt I knew I had this jealous thing in me, her hairs those usually open were tied in a bun and that exposed everything in that dress, She ....
Umm she did it on purpose I know But I wanted to punch out every guy looking at her that night but Who were we ?

She actually misunderstood me ! She did and I knew that moment I am going to loose it , so I did what my heart wanted to , She was mine to look at , I won't stop her from following her heart but know I won't take her ignoring me to.

I remember that day was what Bollywood described as a perfect filmy scene , well yes I'm talking like her , but these years all these years did this ....

I kissed her , And that was the last I knew because that was it .

She was mine and I was not going to lose her.

Do touch the star icon at the end .
And do tell me how the update was.

(P.S. I am tired of Asking for votes now, but guess you won't understand, there are reads but no votes , what to understand is something I am failing to understand now, I know I'm not making sense but voting doesn't cost you anything but it does motivate me)