33: "she's mine!"

Start from the beginning

She left the bathroom for minute and came back with the hoodie in her hand,she handed to me and I smiled at her ,I took my shirt off and you're probably wondering why I did that,well we're the same genders we have the same parts.

I saw her stare at me while I was changing "hey Victoria,my eyes are up here" I said and chuckled "call me Vic,it feels weird when someone calls me Victoria" "ok fine Vic.".

We both smiled "are you excited for prom?" She asked "well not really, no one asked me out yet." I said with a sad face "Well I can change that!" She yelled ,I looked at her confused "oh come on,will you go out to prom with me,please?!" ,I sighed at her and chuckled "yes Vic,I would love to go with you.".

We both laughed and hugged each other "can I get your number now,so we can stay in touch,of course" ,I nodded and gave her my phone number by the time the bell rang "ok finally,can you help me get to my next class?" "Yes,let's go."

Surprisingly,we both have the same classes for every period,by the end of school we both went our ways,she was with her other friends and I went alone,I did see Meghan and Alisha standing there but I ignored it until I felt a hand on my shoulder and cover my mouth.

I was in a alleyway and saw Alisha and Meghan standing there,in front of me "what the fuck,why don't you just let me be?!" I said loudly ,they covered my mouth and tied my hands,I struggled to get out.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach ,Alisha punched my stomach.

They punched me,kicked me, slapped me, until I was bleeding particularly everywhere "and this one,this is for stealing Victoria away from me" Alisha said and punched me in the stomach one more time but hard. I mean hard.

I winced and kept on crying ,but they just left me there,I was sobbing until I saw my phone,I slowly crawled and got my phone and called 911 cause I was in serious pain.

Soon later,I was in the hospital,in pain and couldn't really move my body.

My mom came in the hospital and asked me a ton of questions but I couldn't think of proper answers,she asked me who did it but I didn't remember.
The next day
It was the next day,I would be going to school with a black eye, bruised arms,but they wouldn't be able to see cause I'm wearing a hoodie and leggings "sweetie,you don't have to go to school if you don't want to,I wouldn't blame you." My mom said kindly "it's fine mom ,I'll be fine" I said and smiled at her.

I walked to school when I first went into the school, all eyes were on me and I saw Vic run to me "y/n! What the hell happened?!" She said but I just ignored her,I didn't feel comfortable saying it but as soon as I saw Meghan and Alisha all the memories came back.

Tears came to my eyes so I just ran to the bathroom and sat in a stall,in the corner and tears came down like a waterfall.

A couple hours later I was still in the bathroom,I didn't move a muscle until it was time to leave,the bell rang and I got up from the bathroom my legs were wobbly but I had the walls for support.

I opened the bathroom door and walked to the doors and saw Vic "y/n!" ,I looked at her but looked away after "Y/N!" She said again but I ignored her,I quickly ran to my house. I can't believe I did that.

I opened the door and saw my mom on the couch with a sad and disappointed face,well mixed face "y/n...." ,I was confused "yes mom?" I said, "the principal told me that you weren't to any of your classes today,please come here." My mom said and pat the empty seat.

I slowly walked there and went to sat on the cushion "im sorry..." I said and started to cry,my mom put her arm around me and pulled me into her "it's ok sweetie" she said and kisses my forehead and rubbed my back.