010. forbidden forest

Start from the beginning

"did you hear that?" draco asked before the three and fang carried on walking. draco calling out "come on fang!"

"scared!" draco rolled his eyes with a scoff, clearly still offended by the comment harry made.

the three continued to tread through the woods in silence, not really having anything to say. draco lead them of course, holding the lamp as harry and roslyn followed behind.

eventually, they get to this small but weird opening. fang, started growling at something and when the three kids looked up, they witness a hooded figure feeding on a unicorn.

of course all of their faces went into pure shock and worry. they frooze for a moment, not know what to do or if they should do anything.

harry hissed as the figure started to lift its head up. roslyn looked at him, putting a hand on his shoulder "what is it harry?"

"my scar" harry said, his hand on his forehead. roslyn looked back at the hooded beast, it's head lifted up, you could barely see anything but a grim mouth full of unicorn blood.

it let out some sort of snarl and with that, draco screamed. he screamed and then ran while still screaming, fang running and barking after him.

roslyns breath picked up, looking back it, her voice going high "what is that?"

"I'm not sure but it's definitely not good" harry responded, scared.

just then, the thing started to get up and hover. coming closer and closer to the two young kids. roslyn grabbed the fabric around harrys arm and pulled him back with her, the pair heavy breathing with their hearts thudding against their chests.

harry quickened his paced at walking back, pulling roslyn with him. but then they tripped back and fell onto some roots. roslyn let out a scared noise, looking up at the thing.

they tried to crawl back as the thing continued to ease closer. roslyn looked at harry, barely being able to say a word "what do we do harry?"

"I have no clue" he responded with a shake of his head, not taking his eyes off the beast.

both of the two presses themselves as much as they could against the roots and mud, roslyn held harrys wrists in fear, trying her best not to make any noise.

just then, the two heard galloping, and see the figure block himself. then, a centaur jumped down, running after the figure who backed away and the centaur raising his legs up at it.

roslyn and harry watched as the cloaked beast flew off swiftly in fear, disappearing into the thick fog of the forest.

roslyn stood up slowly, pulling harry up with her. the two were still in shock but managed to step forward.

the centaur walked towards them, directly speaking to harry "harry potter, you must leave. you are known to many creatures here. the forest is not safe at this time. especially for you."

"but what was that thing you saved us from?" harry asked, looking between roslyn and the centaur.

"a monstrous creature. it's is a terrible crime to slay a unicorn. drinking the blood of a unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death." the centaur explained to the youngings "but at a terrible price. for to have slain something so pure, that from the moment the blood touches your lips, you will have a half life. a cursed life."

"but who would choose such a terrible life?" roslyn asked the centaur, him stepping closer. "can you think of no one?" the centaur almost taunts.

"do you mean to say that, that thing that killed the unicorn, that was drinking it's blood, that was voldemort?" harry said in shock, roslyn looking at him before at the centaur "he's alive?"

the centaurs face came closer to harrys and roslyns "do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment mr potter and miss snape?"

"the philosopher stone" harry and roslyn whispered at the same time.

then, the two heard a dog bark. specifically fang. then, followed by a familiar voice, hermione "harry! roslyn!"

"hello there, firenze. see you've met our young mr potter and miss snape. you alright there you two?" hagrid said, the two kids nodding.

"harry potter, and miss snape. this is where I leave you" he leaned back up, nodding "you're safe now. good luck."

then just like that, the centaur walked off.

jay speaks ༄this book is a bit all over the place but it's okay

jay speaks
this book is a bit all over the place but it's okay

anyways, I love roslyn <3