Heading off

Disclaimer: I do not know some of the MHA mothers names so I made them up. Please don't come for me, this is my version of them.

"Dad! Mum! I passed the test! I can ride my motorcycle now! 125cc!" I exclaimed, running into the house. I was a speed junkie, so being able to go faster than 40 mph was amazing to me. "Oh wow, Lula!" My brother smiled. "That's my little mechanic! Way to go Red!" Dad laughed. I giggled and ran into the kitchen. "Mum- I totally forgot about the road trip! I'm supposed to meet people. Hi," I muttered awkwardly.

We were moving from Queens, New York down to Santa Monica in California. For my mothers work. My Mum's department were moving to a new branch so they all decided to take a road trip to get there. That meant I had to meet their children. My age. 18. I could take my motorcycle though. The only real plus of this situation.  Mum said her colleagues children liked motorcycles. I could tell right of the bat. One had a band T-shirt on and a leather jacket covered in motorbike badges and motor cross teams. Another was wearing a motor cross shirt. I guessed he raced. "Lula, this is Inko and Izuku, Mitsuki and Katsuki, Akari and Denki, Ibara and Eijiro and Rei and Shoto. You've got a week road trip with them so get used to it. Yes, before you ask, Ashley and Amelia are coming," Mum explained. I nodded. "Hi!" I said. "Hey," Izuku smiled. "Right then. We should do a route brief if you kids are taking your bikes. Route 66 is the main route. We'll take Route 80 into Chicago and catch Route 66 from there. We can get to Chicago within two days and have half of one of the days to look around. We'll try keep up with you kids but you'll probably end up there before us. We've sent you a copy of the route," Mitsuki said. "Wait, wait, wait. We're doing the whole of Route 66? So cool!" Izuku exclaimed. I smiled. It was pretty cool. "We'll end up by the Santa Monica pier. This is awesome!" I giggled. "Wait, I thought Ashley doesn't have a motorbike?" Denki muttered. "They don't. Amelia's going to take them. Speaking of which, are they around?" I asked. "They're still packing honey, we're heading off early tomorrow so rest up tonight. All of you," Ashley's mum (Summer) said. We all gave the typical teenager reply and I walked out of the kitchen. "Hey, Lulu, no Lula! You like to race?" Katsuki asked. I could read the bad intentions on his face. "Yep. Most people call me Red, just saying," I laughed. "Don't be a dick Kat. He's trying to challenge you to a race later. Don't bother. The route he's planned is shit," Izuku laughed, ruffling my hair. "I wasn't going to. Not when I know I'm going to win," I smirked. Denki laughed, along with Kirishima. "You what?" Katsuki asked. "You've not raced the highways like I have. I know every little trick to win. You'd lose. How about when we get to Route 66. The second there's no traffic. Probably around Springfield in Missouri. Should have a few miles of road to ourselves. How about it?" I asked. Katsuki smirked. "You're on. From Springfield. Might even get onto Tulsa in Oklahoma," Katsuki laughed. "You're going to race for 181 miles?" Shoto asked. "If we're lucky. Any of you want to join in?" I smiled. "Hell yeah!" Izuku laughed. "Fuck it, why not," Denki said. "Kiri? Shoto?" Katsuki asked. They nodded.

This trip was going to be exciting already.

"What about Amelia? Her bike can't go as fast! We can't leave her," I said. "Doesn't Ashley have a Jeep? When we get to Springfield, we can take the desert road so we'll definitely have the stretch to race and Amelia can go with Ashley in the Jeep. The motorbike can go in the back, plus we'll have a race official," Izuku smiled. "Brilliant! I'll let them know," I said. "We'll be in Springfield by the morning of the 4th day. Be ready," Katsuki laughed. "Oh I will," I smirked. "What you kids talking about?" Inko asked. "Oh, we're just planning a little competition for when we get to Springfield. Just to keep it entertaining. We'll be extra careful, don't worry," Izuku smiled, looking up. There was an audible sigh from Rei and my mum. "You lot are going to race, aren't you? The desert road I'm guessing? You better be careful, I don't want a single injury from any of you," Mum said. "We know! It's just a bit of fun," I laughed. "We would have been driving for three days! We just want a kick start! We'd hit the desert road in the morning on the fourth day, race for two hours and then meet back up with you in Tulsa!" Shoto said. "Tulsa? In Oklahoma? That's a long drive," Mitsuki laughed. "I know. More fun," Katsuki replied. "Fine. Be careful!" Akari sighed. "Yep!" Denki smiled.

"No fair! I wanna race with you!" Amelia said. "Hey! Am I not good enough?" Ashley asked. "You are! I just like racing!" Amelia whined. "You get to be with me though!" Ashley smiled. Amelia smiled and hugged Ashley. "Okay. Can we get McDonalds?" Amelia asked. "Mhm, sure," They giggled.