Just Silence.

And the silence was definitely getting to her, as the stares slowly became a bit unbearable. Nobody gave her a look of happiness. She was all alone here.

Just this once, she wished she could bring a Pokemon out to comfort herself.

She could only hope that Aizawa could help her out of this predicament.

Luckily, he did.

"That will be your seat." He said, pointing behind a girl with rosy cheeks, who undeniably tensed as (Y/N)'s attention shifted to her.

"Jeez, what did I ever do to you?" (Y/N) thought to herself, as she slowly walked towards the lone chair.

Wherever she went, there was a stare lingering on her back. Judging stares followed her, and she couldn't get them off her back. It felt like sweat was literally dripping down her back. It was a struggle in itself to just not leave the classroom and never come back.

She noticed how almost all the class gave her dirty looks. Annoyed, she glared back, which gave the class a clear message that what they were doing was annoying her, as they looked to the front.

"What a nice welcome party." She thought to herself, diverting her attention to Aizawa.

"Now, for our next announcement." Aizawa said, letting everyone's attention fall on him again.

"Our battle isn't over."

"Battle?" Mutters voiced around the classroom. Some eyes darted to (Y/N), whispering if she's the cause of it.

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains and monster again?!" A certain purple haired boy shrieked. (Y/N) gave him an annoyed stare, which was enough to shut him up. Some of the other classmates stared at the interaction, wondering just what was going on with her.

"She must be a villain if she has those monsters by her side." Jiro thought to herself.

"The UA Sports Festival is drawing close."

Silence...

"That's a totally normal school event!" The class erupted into cheers, with the exception of the more serious students.

"The sports festival..." (Y/N) thought to herself. The Sports Festival isn't a new thing to her. It's literally popular enough to overthrow the Olympics in viewership alone. 

What worried her is that she might have to contribute to this. And it might mean having to show the Pokemon of-

Wait. Isn't this an opportunity? A good one at that? Showing off to the world how humans and Pokemon can work together to defeat threats, and even live together as friends?

"WAIT!" A voice shouted, followed by a female's voice.

"Is it really ok to have a Sports Festival after the villain attack?" She asked. "As well as..." Quick side-glances to (Y/N) was already enough to tell everyone.

(Y/N) shook in anger. Just how many times do these students keep taking dumb jabs towards the Pokemon?! Yes, some of them may be scary, but the fact of the fucking matter is that as long as you do not bring any harm to them, they won't harm you!