08: 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎

Start from the beginning

chips ahoya:
aw not she called sanzu pill popping suziee😭😭😭

ninibabyy💕:
woo lawdy🙊

ran hentai:
she straight dogged you😭😭
liked by 9 others.

he so lucky im in a good enough mood to buy that food right now. im really bout go mike tyson on draken ass though..

"swing left, swing right, knocked his ass out. goodnight♡" re-en acting the movements as i got out the bed.

as i was sluggishly walking downstairs so i could make breakfast. i hear a few knocks coming from the fromt door.

'bro come on i literally just got out of bedd' i thought while walking a little faster to avoid annoying whoever is on the other side of my door

"STAY RIGHT THERE IM COMING!!" 'i said that the other night🤭' snickering to myself at my childish remarks

i finally reach the door and peak through the peephole to see some dirty blondish  hair.

'oh my god.' i opened the door to see the g ugly face that belonged to my ex staring at me.

"long time no see babe"

"kisaki, please get the actual fuck away from me and my house." i held myself back with all my might. i didnt wanna go to jail today.

"[name] please just let me speak to you. i didn't mean it. it was an accident!" he tried to reason with me and started making up excuses as if i didnt know the ugly truth.

laughing right in his face, i said "aw hell naw! aint NO WAY you jus said it was an accident". it's getting harder to not put a park on his oh so punchable face.

"we can do this the hard way or the easy way. you pick [name]." now all of a sudden his voice turned serious and gruff. it lowkey reminded me of when me and mikey was getting jiggy wit it in the bedroom if ya know what im shaying.

look at the clock near the door, i see that it's now 11:10. IN THE MORNING. this means i not only haven't made my breakfast yet, but my boy friend is also probably on his way and will be here any minute.

"listen kisaki i would really love to talk about what happened the day i caught you fucking my bestfriend in MY bed. (not really.) but my boyfriend is gonna be here really soon and if you don't leave now he might just kill you." i lowkey wanted kisaki to get his brains blown out but im decent enough of a person to give a warning.

if he chooses to listen to it is his decision. his life is in his own hands not mine. i just don't want him around me. his voice annoys me and his breath stinks real bad.

"i dont give 2 fucks about your probably scrawny ass boyfriend. he probably cant even lift 120." kisaki says in a flirtatious yet serious tone while flexing his muscles
not realizing the furious male behind him.

'OHHHH SHIEEEET"

"what was that?"

all of a sudden my ex turned pale. as pale as a ghost. his jaw was practically on the floor and i couldve sworn i saw a little fly fly out of it

he turns around and faces my man. the gun that im assuming was against the back of his head was now on his forehead and he sweat dropped.

"m-m-mikey?!?"

"y-y-y-yes its mikey bitch."

BANG

'welp. i warned him.' i turned around and told mikey to clean up the mess and then meet me in the kitchen so we could talk about what just went down.

'im so happy i can finally make breakfast and eat something.' i mumble under my breath and start humming as i look around for the ingredients failing to take notice of a certain someone's following eyes

as i get the pots out and start the mixtures and food i pick up on the familiar presence of my boyfriend behind me.

he grabs my waist from behind and gets close to my ear to whisper in a low voice "[name] why were you talking to kisaki?"

deciding to troll him, i ignore him and continue cooking while trying to hide the little smile brought to my face because of his quite obvious jealousy.

"ignoring me now are we?" he reaches over to turns off the stove and moves me and him over to the other counter with him still behind me.

repeating himself he says "i could've sworn i asked why were you talking to him?"

'there we go.' i thought to myself internally smirking because my plan was starting to work.

"what's it to you?" i was him giving him a bit of sass because i wanted to him worked up. i wanna see how far i can test him and where it'll lead.

he placed his leg between my thighs and grabbed my throat from behind. not enough to hurt me but enough for me to get the hint that he wasn't playing around.

"l/n im not fucking around. tell me why the hell kisaki was not only talking to you but also talking shit about me." he leaned closer to my ear as he lightly squeezed my throat and pushed his leg farther up

"aw well it sucks that i don't wanna tell you" that must've been the final straw for him cause i was up in the bedroom in less than 5 seconds.

'welp. there goes the breakfast..'

"guess ima have to fuck it out of you then."

oh how i loved the consequences of toying with him.

---------------------------------------------------

hi guysss i got covid😪😪 so i'll probably be wayy more active w my writing n shit.
THIS ONES FOR YOU, YOU! MY NUMBA 1!! HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHH @yesimray_lmao