fifteen

_________________

_________________

WHEN ALL four of the teen girls woke up, you did not want to be an inch close to them. raelynn was stuck making breakfast, which she had to go out and buy some with the little money she had left due to not bringing any breakfast wise foods. she had only brought snacks and dinner like things, thinking they were gonna go out for the 2 days they were there.

boy was she wrong.

after they were done eating, they all took turns in going to the bathroom and changing. there was only one bathroom, and two beds in that god forbidden hotel. they definitely weren't gonna stay there ever again.

finally, it was raelynns turn. olivia was ecstatic the whole night and morning about meeting brady hepner, she said it felt like a reward to finally meet her celebrity crush after months of crushing on him. lyla and amelia acted as if it were any other day. although amelia's parents fought a lot and were partially broke, they filmed movies and were directors. they had met the black phone cast a while back, while filming of course.

see now, raelynn had butterflies scattering her stomach. she was happy to be able to see him, but it was like every other day since she's seen him — minus the fact she's gonna be with two other really cute guys, possibly more if mason and madeleine were to come.

and they did.

raelynn thought they were joking or talking about another time when madeleine spoke about it, but when the four girls arrived, raelynn in a white crop top and baggy jeans, and she spotted madeleine and mason almost immediately.

and there was tristan, looking angelic as ever. his black hair shined in the sunlight, as it directed onto the teenagers. raelynn swore she lost her breath and almost stumbled back, she sucked her breath in and slowly walked towards him, glancing at the three other girls by her side. he took her breath, like those little fairytales. and she loved it like no other.

finally reaching him, they were all turned away posting on bereal. they didn't realize the girls were behind them until after the picture. all three of the boys gasped and snapped their heads around, being met with the girls. tristan looked raelynn up and down, blush forming and making his cheeks a rosy pink. "you look amazing- i mean beautiful rae!" he exclaimed, opening his arms and wrapping her in a calming, tight, hug. she gave in and chuckled, holding him tightly.

brady jogged over to olivia, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up into the air, she laughed and held him close. it felt calming to be in their arms for olivia and raelynn, olivia's dream finally came true, meanwhile raelynns had been true, but it still felt ethereal. she felt at home with him, and it was so strange to her.

olivia had tears streaming down her face. she never thought that she would see the day when she met the brady hepner. especially to be come close friends with him, it felt like she was out of this world and dreaming, but she knew she wasn't.

olivia and brady let go, taking a brief look at eachother as they both hold their breath at the sight of eachother. brady was disappointed, that he wasn't able to meet her earlier. he would've been happier earlier with someone, but atleast he got to meet her today. amelia went off to hopefully find mason if their was anyway, she was hoping that he was there and that they didn't get the wrong date. she didn't wanna see the other two "couples" be all lovey dovey and cute together while she suffered with absolutely nobody.

tristan slyly slid his hand into raelynns, today was the day he was gonna ask. he was gonna ask raelynn to be his girlfriend after a good few weeks, it seemed as if they were meant to be and he wanted to believe that. so much that whenever someone would ask him out at school, he would say he was dating someone, it didn't bother him if it spread. considering it was hopefully going to be real soon and he wouldn't have to lie about it.

raelynn held his hand tightly, the girls and boys insisted on going to the black phone maze, so they did. raelynn holding tightly to tristan, brady holding his girl closer than ever. olivia knew what was happening, infact she cherished it. she held him just as tightly back, and when a fake grabber animation popped up out of the wall infront of everyone, raelynn and olivia let out a shrill scream that they've never let out before. it was the most blood curdling scream brady and tristan heard, but they also screamed themselves. everyone's ears were ringing, rae shuffled and stuffed her face into the crook of tristan's neck. catching her breath.

brady shoved the girl into his neck as well, knowing she just got scared even though she's never gotten THAT scared over something like that. it was like those animatronics in spirit halloween, but way worse considering the laugh the grabber had done in the movie. tristan was live, so everyone saw how terrified they were. some people were recording , so they were definitely gonna make edits about her holding onto him later.

they finally got done with the maze, everyone panting and concerned about what had just happened. brady took a picture and raelynn looked up at the perfect time for it. except as soon as she realized, she moved out of the way and watched as tristan, brady, and jacob posed for the picture. olivia and raelynn glanced at eachother, secretly making fun of the three obnoxious boys.

then they decided to go through a mirror maze, which had things that would pop out everyone and then.

and of course, like the black phone maze, they came out panting and freaking out. tristan ended up getting lost with raelynn, and brady and olivia got lost. jacob was on his own, poor boy.

tristan guided her to a place alone, and held her hand tight as he guided her through the crowd. every now and then, a fan would spring up and ask the lot to take pictures with them or say something for their beloved friend that couldn't make it, and of course they did it.

but finally, he made it to a place alone with the blonde haired girl. tristan looked around and then at the clueless girl, she stumbled over due to him dragging her around and she finally looked up at him flashing a bright smile.

"i have a question for you rae." he huffed out, not knowing that he was holding his breath. her smile faded, and she quickly nodded her head and let out a small agreement for him to go on.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

ruru speaks !:

yippee he asked!!!